If ur fkin baked and you know it...

Discussion in 'General' started by Xavior, Apr 24, 2004.

?

If ur fkin baked and you know it...

1. clap ur hands.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. clap your hands.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. oxycontins are pretty much the closest things to heroin. They both break down into morphine or morphone. Hydrocodone and Oxycodone, I believe, do not break down into hardly any morphine.

2. I thought oxycodone was one thing and oxycodone hydrochloride was oxycontins....but doesnt oxycodone break down as well just not as efficiently? i dont get why changing it into oxycodone hydrochloride makes it so much more effective. or do i have no idea what im talking about, lol

wtf is this??? www.ussc.gov/AGENDAS/01_08_03/Oxycodone.pdf

quote "Currently the Drug Equivalency Tables in §2D1.1equates 1 gram of oxycodone mixture to 500 grams of marijuana. The proposal would equate 1gram of actual oxycodone to 6,700 grams of marijuana."

damn :eek: better not sell those things, lol

3. my bad. OxyContin is a stronger dose of oxycodone with a time release. Thanks erowid!

4. ahhh, that makes sense. lol i didnt even think to look at erowid for some reason.

5. I could think of a reason :p

6. i got stoned b4 lookin atr this post just so i could look at this post and say IM STONED...

btw xavier if u havent already noticed ur comin up on post 420!

7. :D I know I'm getting ready to celebrate - whos comin to the party? :smoking:

8. I'll be there! Someone break out the bong =D

9. :: Falls off computer chair due to excessive clapping::

10. no. lol its retarded i kno

11. I would like to second this statement. :smoke:

12. im still high... coming down soon though, i can already feel it... :/ but im enjoying my dank waffles :D. have a good one