if ur dog can talk, what would you say to him/her?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Aug 20, 2008.

1. I would definitely send him on covert op missions.

who expects a dog to rob a bank?

2. I would tell him his mom was a bitch.

3. Here goes:

Lizzie: You're awesome, thank you for always protecting us.

Barry: You're more of a moose than a dog, and the fact that you can shake the whole house using just your snout is epic.

Maggie: You now resemble a large sausage, and your fatt ass is going on the treadmill. You sandwich theif.

Rusty: STOP the fucking barking when you see someone you know. And quit smelling your junk.

4. #24 ubagedi, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    I'd tell him the fact that he could speak scarred the fucking shit out of me and destroyed my fundamental faith in science, as well of my assurance of my own sanity.

Edit: Sidenote: I spent 15 minutes writing this as I edited this at least 3 times and I still think it might read as pure gibberish's. I'm so fucking high right now, I suddenly think that the world is retarded and absolutely nothing makes any sense.

5. Wanna go get high?

6. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SPEAK DOG?"

haha that would be the shit. Of course my dog died. Heart attack or some shit. I'd ALWAYS Shotgun her and get her high. She would always go to sleep or just wander around.

7. **bark bark**

'shutup and smoke my weed'
    i would teach my dogs 2 smoke,they know they like it.

8. ..[​IMG]

id tell my dog,,,, you are such a good boy fr pooting in the neighbours yard...

then id tell him to please not lick his nut's in front of me,,,,,because it pisses me off that i cant do it,,,,

MY ROOSTERS; id tell them that they were got because of a onary neighbour,,,,, and them deciding to perch right at is bedroom window,,,was a good spot,,,,,,,he aint slept past 4;30 a.m. in months,,,,

'' my neighbour can kiss my ass,,''

9. simple.

"sup dog?"

10. speaking to them?that would be great
    id like to clear up some things with them and they dont seem to understand..:p

Milu; listen...you are a great dog i love you very very,but you need to stop trying to fuck every leg you see..its not polite..
    i promise I'll get you laid soon...

Rasta; when i left you with him(my ex),i didnt do it because i didnt wanted you,but because he has a garden and i was moving to no garden place.i regret leaving you and i didnt take you back cause he was sad when i tried to,although he had you only 3 days and i bought you and had you for much longer...and that was the last nice thing i did for that asshole(although he said i could take you back).. if he ever spanks you again and then leaves you crying and no hugs,tell me and ill beat the shit out of him..

id say more but its not real ....:(
    i miss my dog...now i get to see her once in a month or twice... for some hours... she is the cutest dog ive ever seen...she even shakes her ass when she walks...:p

11. clean yourself up

12. haha
    1. this is some good shit.:hippie:
    2. i must be really really high
    3.(sort of continued from 1) you wanna hit this shit:poke:

13. "that was some good weed last night, wont it boy??"

thats what i said to him this morning despite the fact he can not speak, he knows whats up.

btw, im waked and baked the hell out....

14. "Get a fucking job!"

15. bro,you aren't even high and you ten times as paranoid as i am. chill the FUUCK out

16. get your own sentence to tell your dog.:D.

17. I can't be bothered to read all the posts. And you know what they say, great minds think alike..... wait..

18. haha you lick your own balls

19. i wuv u wubbie

20. Get me a beer bitch!