Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If ur baked, I recommend Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Legalize weed, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Holy shit that show had me rolling, seriously the funniest thing I've ever watched while high.

Anything you guys suggest?

2. I love watching that show high!! Soooo funny!!

3. I've been watching that 70s show lately and I love it. Every episode makes me laugh out loud.

4. yo were you just watching that on tv? I was just watching this show on some channel blazing a j and laughing my ass off..

5. Yeah man I was just sitting on my couch taking bong rips. I had to wait till commercials to take a hit cause I would laugh with smoke in my chest then cough it out while still laughing lmao

6. Haha, after checking out this forum I have gotten so many great ideas for shows to watch when blazing. I'll check it out!

7. It never gets old, and Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie never fail to make me laugh

No secret that I love Trailer Park Boys with a passion
    [​IMG]

Check out this section of the forums for more suggestions: The Big Picture - Grasscity.com Forums

8. If you like Who's Line is it Anyways. Then you have to check out the Richard Simmons episode. If you can find it, it is by far one of the funniest things you will ever witness.

9. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxkxG3DF4k[/ame]

10. i fucking LOVE whose line is it anyway!

ryan and collin are hilarious and wayne brady is just :hello::hello::hello:

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaJSN0VPXUw]YouTube - Marijuana USA[/ame]

12. It's on right now!!! GO GO GO!