If U Live In Oregon Read!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by -, Jul 18, 2002.

1. man its too early for cemetaries and lawn mowers....im eating my daily bowl of yummy oatmeal, and its only noon. Im supposed ot be sleeping right now!

2. I got like 6 hours of sleep last night. My dad called like 4 times at 8 o'clock in the freakin' morning to ask me if Icould put his glass of juice in the refrigerator because he left it by the door. So I figured what the hell, I'll go look for his bud. Al it took was a little effort and I got me a little over a twenty ;) yeah!

3. Hey we got lots of good stuff in oregon, acre after acre of temperate rain forest, colubia gorge, oregon coast, multnoma falls, crater lake, and the best weed in the world next to amsterdam of course. so what do all of you have to say about that... hmmmm?

4. We have the Columbia goerge too. Plus Nirvana, Pearl Jam, a pink floyd laser show every friday and saturday, Washington coast, mount ranier, snoqualmie pass, Crystal mt., the ability to pump our own gas, and lots and lots of cows. ;)

5. what about tilimook lots of cows there, and at least we have everclear, just cause you get seattle dosn't meen you win the contest, that damn space needle atracts people to your state. i have to say the good thing about oregon is no one from out of state knows too much about us, so let washington be the better one, that way you get all the californians that cant drive in the rain :)

6. what about that big volcanoe mountain that blew up..cant fucking think of the name..imagine that..hahah..stoner not remembering something.......shit..thats aggrivating....

7. marnt saint helens

8. Cant we all just get along?

(oregon kicks ass)

hey does washington have a medicinal mariuana program?

Z

9. Im not sure...but they've got alot of people who sound like canadians....not normal canadians, the crazy "I live in an igloo with my fellow beer drinking mounties" canadians...

10. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING COOL IT WOULD BE TO LIVE IN AN IGOLOO!!!....hahahah, that would be amazing..ACK..stale smoke..stoned..rant thread on stale smoke in general coming soon:D

11. man Im there norm....Ill keep a blood shot eye out for your soon to be released rant!

12. What about making a giant bong out of an igloo. But wait, what about living in an igloo that is really a giant bong????

13. HOW ABOUT LIVE IN AN IGLOO BONG WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF WEED?!?!!!!!!

14. fuck the igloo idea..im building a bong house...with floral prints all over the walls

15. Guys, just because I've let this thread go on doesn't mean the other mods here will. My name is only on top because its first alphabetically. Maybe one of the others mods will lock this thread down.

16. fine bpp...we can take a hint.......:( ....we understand what you're trying to tell us..... we'll leave you and your forum alone now and go back to my general boring forum.....

17. lol, nice edits BPP :D

18. No, I don't care if this thread goes on forever. I just want you to know that if it gets locked up, I didn't do it and not to PM me asking to unlock it.

Pot, your welcome for those edits.

19. i dont really care if it gets locked up..thats what the post new thread thingy is for:D..lmao, and im too high most of the time to figure out the whole pm'ing thing, so that wouldnt be a worry :D

20. Boring Forum!

Hes been there less than a week and he calls it boring.

=)

Just 'joshing' the new mod.

Z