If U Live In Oregon Read!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by -, Jul 18, 2002.

1. lmao..I love the way you posted that...that sentence just melted together in a negative way....

ok so maybe it isnt a fat bud, maybe it is a tree...pine tree, douglas fur, whatever the fuck it is....

But I still say 420girlie is a canadian spy trying to weasle her way into our american lives ready to start world war 3 at any moment between us and canada.

2. That's where your wrong Nub. In actuality i'm an angel sent down to earth to tell all the fucking idiots that god thinks weed is the fucking shit ;)

3. AMEN ..PREACH ON SISTER...and..umm...i did a project in the 5th grade on oregon...and i dont remember a DAMNED THING...thats how interesting it was...ARKANSAS ON THE OTHER HAND...WE HAVE INCEST..yeah,..you like that ..dont you..HANK?!

4. hmm...yeah..oregons a great place...but theres nothing spectacular I can think of..no disneylands, no niagra falls or grand canyons...

ummm....but honestly I donmt give a shneet. All I know is the cities around here kick ass, drugs are plentyful, and drug laws are lenient...(and atleast WE dont sound like canadians....)

5. And that's all that matters :D

6. Damnit Hank!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Please remeber this is a grow forum and not hanks forums of endless threads!

I have a hard enough time trying to mod this forum as it is with all these "Hey I just planted some seeds in the dirt. Tell me evrything I need to do to get a ton of chronic before classes start back up next week"-type threads. Don't make me sling my Biggie-size frosty across your mini-van. LOL!!

7. oh bpp...dont be mad sweety pie....theres plenty of hank to go around

NORM!..EVERYBODY KEEPS CALLING ME HANK!..THATS NOT MY NAME!..YOURE FAULT!!!!!

8. lol..sorry bpp..I never even ealised this was a grow forum..Ill go back to the general forum where my rantings belong....

9. I'm not bitching, just teasing! I'm glad to finally have some other posts here at the grow forum that I may get to mod!

10. hey BTW bpp..my friend gave me these four seeds from his ounce he got, I was jus wondering if you could fully explain (in extreme detail) every step necessary to turn them into four fully grown female behemoths that will yield over a pound....

and can you do all this within the next five minutes?..I have places to go and people to see and I dont have time to wait all day for it...

thanks in advance!

11. LOL.

well I heard that you get a pot, the small ones, about half a inch deep. Ya fill it with soil, stick your dick in it, try to get it all the way to the bottom of your super deep pot, then stick the seed in there, cover it with salt and soil. then dump a gallon, or two if you can afford it, of salt water on top and let it poor all over the table, it likes that some reason. Then throw on some miricle grow. You won't get your pound your looking for but at least you will get at least 5lbs per plant within the next week... I think

12. ...and then is this the point where I'm supposed to squat my ass over the pot and "fertilize" it?

13. sorry, not sure, but I have heard that is what BPP does with his

"But I would never mess with BPP. He is the great and mighty one! I wish that he was my dad. I dream about him taking me fishing and doing other things that a good Dad would do with his son!"

14. hmm..bpp seems to be a little quiet all of a sudden

15. cause he is not logged on :D

"In all seriousness now, I dream about BPP. I need discipline in my life and I wish that BPP would come to my house and whip me like yard dog!"

16. oh..so THATS his excuse?...how original

17. lol, good times and I am not even high tonight :-\

18. But I am now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what I can use my powers of modding for today. I bet I can completely edit ever Potsmoker4lyfe's post. Yeah make him my puppet, make him post things about himself that he doesn't even know about himself. That's the great thing about being a mod, whenever someone thinks they can screw with you, you can edit their own messages to you liking.

19. hey bpp..you never helped me with my original growing question!...I got so desperate I swallowed the four seeds in an effort....to....well I dunno why i swallowed them....but its your fault for not helping me in time!

20. I delete such puny questions as yours. Keep swallowing them seeds. Maybe the guys who mow the cemetary will catch a break some day