If U Live In Oregon Read!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by -, Jul 18, 2002.

1. I beg to differ. Washington kicks oregons ass any day. Except for the fact that you guys have people that pump gas for you, that's pretty sweet ;)

2. nahh...warshington doesnt stand a chance.....

oregon is home to the only temperate rain forest in north america..so BOOYA

besides..like you said already..I dont have to get stanked up from pumping my own gas...MUAHAHAHA!

oh yeah..and the hippies in Eugene kick ass...that city is a time warp

3. actually..now that I think about it....warshington and oregon are basically the exact same...exept people in warshington sound like canadians half the time

4. Buruea or land management

5. We do not sound like canadians. and you only get stanked up by the gas pump if your a fuckin' retard who can't stick it in the hole right ;)

6. AND at least I know how to pump gas. My cousin came up here and I had to go with her to the gas station and teach her how to pump gas, what does that say about Oregonians?

7. well...yeah...alot of the border freaks do...port angeles...bellvue...and YOU all sound like canadians...I know how to pump gas perfectly fine...although its quite fun having a teen ass punk do it for me for no extrta cost.

But hey..warshington has its ups..like uhh...uhh...the SPACE NEEDLE!...and umm...umm uh....you guys all sund like canadians....and umm.....tacoma smells like farts because they have all those paper mills!! those are all cool unique warshington things! lol

8. lmao this is crackin me up..its slowly turning into one of those big state pride flaminig threads...

9. two more "ups" about warshington that I remembered...it had the real world live there for a while.....and umm...there's alot more indian reservations for buying illegal fireworks...oh and you all sound like canadians....

(nothing against our friends up north....I love the accents canada....its just interesting to see old yanks in warshington with the same accents...eh)

How do yo get a group of canadians out of a hot tub on a cold snowy night?..

Say "Please"

10. Shut up you no sales tax paying mother fucker ;) sounds like someone has a little canadian accent envy. Fireworks aren't the only thing the indian res' are good for, what about gambling and indian bud?

11. i havent seen a growing comment in several posts..and for this HANK should be dismembered..he drug the whole thread down with his BLM prodding....grrr HANK...FUCK IM BORED..DAMN WASHING MACHINE!!RARGH

12. LOL indian bud :) And they did make the peace pipe

13. AND!...TO TOP IT ALLLLLL OFF!....Oregon license plates have a fat marijuana bud right smack dab in the center!.....

(You're just jealous 420girlie..bvecause you didn't meet the standards for living in oregon..you had to settle for warshington where they teach canadian as a highschool language course..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOOOOOOOOOSERRRRRRRRR!)

14. LOL, ur really getting a kick out of the canadian stuff.....But what you mean, "Oregon license plates have a fat marijuana bud right smack dab in the center! " What is in the center?

Attached Files:

16. that's a pine tree, I think :D

17. LIES!...THEYRE ALL LIES!

18. hehe, so is it a pine tree, wtf is oregan even known for? Like the motto or whatever..... Never even thought about or cared about the state, lol. But now i guess i met some people from there and hear its a nice place for growing weed, not too bad laws

19. auctually its all about growing....cause its letting the growers discover the laws for growing which is really good to know before you get busted, if so :D

20. Aha! finally you admit it you lyeing piece of shit ;)