If u had 24hrs to live...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420 Shade, Feb 14, 2004.

1. I don't know, smoke a few bowls and watch a movie eat something and go to bed.

2. i would first start hour one off with a nice shot of heroin,
    rob a bank a couple hours later.
    then after that give all the money to my family and girlfriend, go on a rampage and find the officers that arrested me :D
    then pop some E, roll with my girl, fuck a shit ton and smoke a bunch of dank.
    fall asleep naked to her while smoking my last blunt after i whispered "i'll love you forever baby" in her ear. :smoking:

3. Do some heroin. Of course I would have to find it which might be impossible for me. lol The horrible lifelong addiction would not matter as you got only 24 hrs.

4. Id do it leary style, have my wife shoot me up with some acid (yes you can IV acid). and smoke dank, hash, and kief until I died.

5. i'd shoot up as much smack as i could get my hands on, then load my 44 mag and 12 gauge and go on a murder spree. i can think of at least 20 motherfuckers that i'd like to see dead.

6. I would assasinate someone incredibly important and be remembered forever!

7. If I had 24 Hours to live.

1. I'd call my dad, and tell him he's a fucking asshole and stop being a dick.
    2. I'd smoke every brand of cigarette in existence as fast as I could and see if THAT would kill me.
    3. I'd go onto my roommates' WoW accounts and delete all of their characters and make a level one called PWNED on the worst server of the game.
    4. I would roll a fat ass blunt and take a hit of acid and listen to all the music I love dearly that has changed my life.
    5. Then I would take an Oxycodone, or 6 or 7 and chill the fuck out.
    6. And if there was still time, I'd go to my favorite place, which is a corn field where I used to live and smoke the REST of my weed.
    And then I would shoot myself, because someone telling me when I'm gong to die and how long I have is unacceptable.