If u had 24hrs to live...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420 Shade, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Yeah...I suppose it wouldn't matter what I did as long as I could spend the time with the person I wanted to.

2. Hmm........Get a loan for 25,000...buy a whole lot of weed...

Stare at weed for 5 minutes in awe...

get a custom sized blunt wrap made to fit a qp or more in...make honey oil with the rest....dissolve honey oil into alcohol and completely soak the bud in it dry it...roll it up...light it..smoke it all with my best bud...and die so incredibly stoned I see god and have a conversation with him and find out the meaning of life, then I forget I die and wake up next week still stoned.

3. I'd get really high, drive really fast and probably wreck my car, hang out with friends, and try to get laid.

4. I wounld run around NYC naked bonking girls on the head with my pecker.

Edit : bumping 5 year old posts FTW!

5. Rob a pharmacy for money and their good pills. Use the money to get some weed, gather all my homies and have a nice fun time before I go out.

6. Hang out with family and friends while rolling my nuts off.

7. #27 HighVibes, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    i'd go skydiving on meth and acid, and i wouldnt pull the parachute..

8. I would use ALL my money to get as much weed as i can and toke all day long :smoking::)

9. Grab as many Pounds as possible and puff until I croke :eek:

10. That actually sounds amazing.

Id shoot up and overdose on the 23rd hour.

11. Go get some booty rob a dealer take his shit then get some more butt and die while I'm fucking and mind fucked.. yep just how I wanted to go..

12. I'd attempt erotic asphyxiation.

13. eat a fuck ton of spaghetti

14. #34 EdgarOregon100, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    -Smoke as much weed as is possible.
    -Grab the boobs of every fine female I see.
    -Get a 12 gauge shotgun and shoot it whenever I feel like it, at whatever I feel like. There'd be a whole lot of shattered glass windows because of me. :)
    -Call all my friends, tell 'em to bring all their drugs/alcohol they have, and start a fucking huge bonfire out in the woods while we all get fucked up.

Those are some good starting points!:D

15. get high, elope with my hunny in vegas, eat in and out, write my will, get a little more high and finish the day off with hours and hours of newlywed blissful sex.

16. So I just listened to the song. I'd go crazy listening to this song.

Anyways, I would meet up with a girl, have sex for a good 5 hours, smoke the dankest shit in the city I could find, beat up all the people who's ever been a dick to me.

17. GUNS BLAZIN
    I'd make a quick hit list grab a gun and some ammunition and find some extacy too..

Then i'd go to town spilling virgins blood across the countryside.

18. #39 RobertHope, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    id get cash advances and balnce transfers to my bank for all my credit cards and leave my family about 30k in cash. Then id concieve my unborn child and die happy that i left some thing on this earth.

19. 20mg of xanax. I wouldn't remember what I would do in my last 24 hours.