If this was my daughter...

Discussion in 'General' started by Calismoker14, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Yeah, I would hate it if my daughter threw her used dildo at me too

2. Could have been worse, could have been his son! ;)

3. hah ive seen that before. fuckin hilarious

4. too bad she's got talent

5. Damn, I hope I don't have a girl either.

6. I always thought that if I ever have kids, i'd want a daughter, but then i thought of this exact scenario.

But if i had a son, I'd be worried he'd turn out gay. Nothin against homos, but I wouldnt want my son to be gay.

But if I had a daughter and she turned out to be a lesbo... Oh, man, that would rock. Not cause I'm a sick degenerate incestuous pig, but rather because i wouldnt have to deal with any high school dudes rollin up in my crib sayin, "Yeah, i'm here to fuck your daughter."

7. As far as I'm concerned, if I think my daughter is mature enough to make her own decisions (how I hope to raise her), then she can be with pretty much any guy she pleases. No bull shit, either. Locked doors and all.

I'm not saying I won't be having a few chats with this guy beforehand, but I'd rather be the cool father figure that wants to get to know every guy his daughter meets than the abusive, over-protective wife beater whose only agenda seems to be to have bars on every window in the house.

Then again, there is a possibility that this guy may turn out to be a cult-leading, pseudo-spiritualistic serial killer with a messianic complex. If that happens to be the case, I have just the remedy for that scenario. I'll bring the fellow into the kitchen, where only he and I can hear what's being said, stand him by the silverware and walk over to the phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"
    "No! No, don't you do it! You stay away from me pal!"
    "Sir, is everything all right?"
    "AH! GET BACK! Help! Put it down, you bastard, put it--EEP!"

Just as he pulls himself together and starts flinging knives at the wall...

"BLAM! BLAM!"

Sorry Officer, I just had to do it.

:p

8. Dude if I ever have a duaghter, whenever she brings a dude home, Ima be sittin in the living room with the shotty, just cleanin that muh fucka, make it nice and intimidating.

9. No offense dude but if you let your daugther have a guy over and let them go in her bedroom and lock the door...your daughter is gonna be pregnant at like 15...

You can raise a kid perfect...but teenagers will be teenagers...

10. Perhaps I overexaggerated. Door locked? Nah. Privacy? Of course.

If I trusted my daughter enough to do the right things for herself and for other people, then I see no problem in letting her spend time with other guys. Teenagers may be teenagers, but I don't see any issue in teaching your kids about safe sex, which I most certainly will do. You can't hide your kids from the world. They need to see that for every action there is usually a consequence, and not in any hierarchal sense either. If you fuck some guy without a condom, you're not grounded. You're fucking pregnant. And of course I'd rather she not do these things, but it's still better to raise and teach them as best as you can than to have them jump the gun at eighteen without the slightest idea of what they're doing.

Education. Foreign concept?

11. Yeah I agree with you, you can't shelter your kids...they will just hate you and lie to you.
    But if my daughter has a guy over...they are leaving the bedroom door open. Educating kids about safe sex is kinda pointless man...thats like educating kids about not smoking. Everybody knows smoking can kill you...just as everybody knows fucking without a condom gets you pregnant. Teenagers are going to have sex...thats just the way it is. But it sure as fuck won't be under my roof.

12. All I got to say is she has bomb track selection. :D

[​IMG]

13. trust or no trust. there's no such thing as being trustworthy when there's hormones involved.

if my daughter (if I have one) ever brought home a dude. i don't care if they chill in her room alone but that door will be open. Just in case I decide to wander on by. Not saying I would constantly be pounding laps outside her door, but ya know, just enough to keep'em honest hehe.

That being said. I think this is fake. I mean, why would this get posted if she got busted?

14. I wanna add that she also has a fuckin nice ass. :D:p

15. I'm not saying you should raise your kid any differently than how you want to raise them. All I'm insinuating is that a lot of good comes from direct education on your part as a parent.

Of course, I may be very nomadic when it comes to raising my child. With the amount of people that would be around my kid on a day-to-day basis, he would be learning many different life lessons from many different people. I think this is a very good approach. It really gives your child a vast array of choices to base their life on and take what they need from each experience. I sure wasn't raised like that, and it took quite a while before the opinions and beliefs of my father were removed from my psyche and I could make my own decisions. I really think a one-sided household takes its toll on you as a child, and privacy is no different.

16. Yeah..you can educate your kids when they are young..like before they get to highschool. But once they are teenagers..they will make their own decisons, so all you can do is hope you pointed them in the right direction

17. Who says they shouldn't? It's all a matter of perspective here, CaliSmoker. Teenagers, even pre-teenagers, going off and making their own decisions is inevitable, so should the education stop there? You want your child to be free and independent, that's a beautiful thing, but you also want them to have common sense. I don't know how young you are, but you look like you're under twenty (Just a guess here). Hey, if you are, me too! We're having a perfectly mature and sane discussion here, yes? We don't give our children as much credit as they deserve in our society, and a lot of younger people see that.

"We have the oldest children in the world in this country." -Doug Stanhope

This is very true. I know some twelve year olds who should have six figure incomes and a house seat in Congress, but I also know, and have met, several thousand people over forty (yes, forty!) who should be attending day care! It's all a matter of how you look at what maturity is.

18. Yeah I agree with you %100. And I actually turned 20 in december. Children are going to make there own decisions. A lot of parents don't realize that. I know parents that are so dumb that they think not putting there 17 year old daughter on birth control is going to prevent her from having sex. I'm just saying that if you haven't properly educated and raised your kids by the time they are in their teens..your pretty much shit out of luck. No obviously the education shouldn't stop there. But kids listen and learn things much quicker when they are younger...that is a proven scientific fact. A childs brain is like a spunge, thats why you must educate them primarily when they are younger.

19. I'm not denying that, of course, but don't isolate teenagers into a group that finds itself incapable of picking up knowledge from places like the home. I can see that in quite a few teenagers these days, but usually it's always something that relates back to our cultural perception of supposed 'children' and their abilities.

Muse with me, though.. what could be done to make our current situation better?