"If this isn't nice, I don't know what is."

Discussion in 'General' started by SirKevin, May 27, 2007.

1. Any of you geniuses familiar with that Kurt Vonnegut saying?

So... I had to do 25 hrs of court-ordered community service at the Salvation Army recently. I only ended up going about four times for 12-14 total hour 'cause the guy jacked everything up for me.

The second time I went, I brought a spliff with me thinking I'd go eat at Pizza Pizza and then smoke (I figured smoke after eating so I'd be more baked than burnt out for the actual work) on the way back to make the last half hour or so before I went home more interesting.

As I'm walking to Pizza Pizza, I happen to look up and there's this huge picture of sushi and a sign that says 'all you can eat Chinese buffet $8.99'... eek. So I almost freak out.

I went in to look around and it was like... wow. They had shrimp, sushi, crab, chicken wings, fruit, desserts, beef... wow. I said to the guy, 'umm, I need to go make a phone call, I'll be back soon'. So I hit my spliff, came back and munched out.

Repeat the next night.

On the way home that night I ALSO realized there was a sushi place next door to the Salvation Army. Today was my last day there, so I figured I'd smoke another spliff and munch out on sushi after.

I asked the supervisor if he knew anything about the sushi place today and he said "well, I think it's all you can eat." AHHHH. lol.

So I went in when I was done my community service, looked at the menu and did my need to make a phone call gig. I came back in baked, sat down and ordered like 3 or 4 different dishes of sushi.......mmmmm.

2. i love going to all u can eat buffets dude
    when ur stoned man i like to each as much
    things as i can stuff in my mouth haha but sometimes
    i choose to eat junk food and candy over real food

3. i just realized i hadn't eaten in 6 hours now im Starving! Maybe i can just pretend to be in an all you can eat Chinese Buffet...yea...ohhhh...thats awesome...sweet. :D