If They Made a Movie About You're Life

Discussion in 'General' started by thejesus, Aug 30, 2008.

1. lol, the grown up version of the boy in the sixth sense or the "almost famous" dude, i dunno

2. So it is you. I knew you were King Gordy :D It all makes sense now. On the "is anyone a secret celeb" thread earlier I was wondering if you were him or Kuniva or Em or Royce or someone outa Detroit. Now I know hahhaha

But Dave Chappelle

3. my boyfriend tells me I look most like Neve Campbell, so.... uhhhh, I'll take it!

[​IMG]

4. This funny motherfucker.

5. #25 Liquidtruth, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
    If that is you in the avatar then you look better than Neve Campbell. 'Course, I never really liked her. :p

6. My life would be the sequel to Stranger than Fiction staring a younger Bill Murray.

7. Natasha Lyonne: Or Kate Winslet:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

But for the pure goddess-like me, Judy Tenuta:
    [​IMG]

Then again, I was a professional actress, so I could play myself! LOL

8. I have to say that for a woman Natasha Lyonne is hot. I would cast her for JunkieDays, only because I've never seen a picture of you.

9. If there was a movie about my life Angelina Jolie would play me, even though we look nothing aloike... simply because she plays fucking psycho so well.....

I don't think there are any actresses that look like me..........

10. i think it would be great to be played by an actor that looks nothing like you. .

because then they are forced to completely get into character otherwise its unbelievable

11. Yes you have it's in my avatar and in my sig. Yes, those are pics of me. And I have a pic in the dare to post ur pic thread.

12. Angelina = tall, hot, white chick

GimmieMore = short, black... and not quite[Read: Nowhere near] as hot as AJ

That would be interesting...... to see her play a black woman....

That would have to be one hell of a character.......

13. well if the wayans brothers can pull it of. . .

14. Touche

lol

15. if they made a movie bout my life youd want a refund for watching a 19 year old get drunk and go to tafe.

16. that bitch has lacks any courage.

nice sig btw.

17. Sorry, but I'm an old two headed freak like this guy in the morning...

[​IMG]

But after a few whiskies I get a little bit nasty...

[​IMG]

18. You're right - in the Wizard of Oz he has no courage. But if he is 'playing' my life, he would be like me. In that case, he has plenty of courage. He would be a rock climbing, camping, outdoorsie lion. :smoke:

19. Some dude told me I looked like Kevin Bacon once.