if there is a will, there is a way

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighHaze, Jul 27, 2009.

1. #1 HighHaze, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    i've been dry with no weed for a week now after smoking everyday for 8 months. couldnt get bud off of my mind.

so the first day i was dry, i smoked my stem stash......got me pretty high actually. next night, i cleaned the inside of my bong and got enough resin for that night. i ended up doing this for days on end (always thinking that i scraped all the resin i can out of the bong, but i would fiend again the next day and manage to scrape another hit).

the bong resin lasted a few days, then while i was heating the bong resin in my metal bowl (so what), the resin that was caked up inside the bowl (which i hadnt noticed) was burning so i had an idea and chiseled the surrounding resin and got a nice sized ball. that lasted for a night.

THEN, i forgot that i could scrape the inside of the downstem! resin galore fellas. smoked that shit in 2 nights and thought i was dry again.....but then i was fiendin again so the next night i scraped the downstem again which had a considerable amount of resin (guess some of it didnt burn and melted). this is for tonight, and the scraping continues....wish me luck fellas!

2. lol, and they say weed isn't addictive.....

3. I've done the resin scraping, I remember when my pipe shattered, I found a fucking assload of resin on the inside of the bowl. Like literally the walls were caked with resin an inch thick all around. I grabbed a knife and scraped all that shit up into a GIANT resin ball and threw a bunch in my bong. Took a few milky hits and got pretty ripped.

Only problem with resin is that the buzz lasts like 10 minutes, so I ended up smoking all that resin in like 3 days.

Luckily i'm no longer broke and am sitting with a nice quarter in my pocket(not really a quarter anymore:D)

I'd send ya some weed if I could man, nobody should have to experience the bummer feeling you get when you realize your out of weed and your bored:(

4. my god my dude, just go get yourself a gram/sack and stop doing all that dope feign shit.

Is there a reason you've "tried" to go dry?

5. Hahahahahahhahahaha

6. fuck it man, i really dont care if people see me as an addict. I can go a while without smoking weed (and i have for football and to maintain a clean system for jobs...but my girl told me she would happily give me her piss this time around so i have no reason to stop) but i just choose not to. life is to short for this t-break shit if u dont need it

7. #7 HighHaze, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    bro, i got laid off and im broke living on plain chicken and bread. im on my last $20 and am about to buy a bag of chicken with it, i can hardly buy food....how am i gonna buy weed?

8. lol i hear ya man. you were just fiending so badly.....

9. thats a nice reward from a shitty event haha. i dunno man, i feel really high when i take these hits...lasts for hours. i wish u can send me some bud too lol, burn one for me bro.

10. gross man....not even worth it. resin gives me a bitch of a headache

11. me and a friend couldn't get anything on friday. and when i went to his house on saturday we couldnt get anything. but then he found his friends bowl he didn't know he had packed with a bowl. that thing was a couple months old but we still got a little high. but thankfully we ended up getting some bud later.

12. I thought the exact same thing when it broke, lol. The resin looked like it would last me a month. Still, I got high for 3 days on nothing but resin, so i'm not complaining:smoking:

Will do bro, first joint of the night, sendin some good vibes your way man.