If there is a god, pretty sure he hates me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jizzledfreq, Apr 9, 2017.

1. I seriously believe if there is some supreme god out there, he hates me with a passion, or some witch has cast a bad luck spell which negatively effects all aspects of my life.

2011 to 2012: He gives me a taste of the good life. I found a girlfriend, we had plenty of sex. I had a job, I had plenty of money. I got a license and a car. Because I had plenty of money I had plenty of weed to smoke. Got a taste of the family life (me and said woman had a kid).

Then it all goes straight to fucking hell July 2013...

I accidentally hit a teen with my car, he barely survives, my car is out of commission.

My girlfriend and I, we break up. Immediately I lose everything I spent the past 2 & 1/2 years building with her. Not only do I lose everything, she gets a protection order, sole custody, sticks me with supervised visitation, accusing me of domestic violence, child abuse, drug addiction, alcoholism...

Another huge slap to my face, she rebounds, moves him in, encourages our daughter to call him daddy. While I'm struggling to maintain a relationship with my daughter, he has essentially replaced me...

I work a shitty job here, there the next few years, enduring shitty conditions and never really making enough to get back on my feet.

My aunt gave me her old Benz, it helped tremendously... oh... but first cold fucking night after I've had it for 6 months. Boom baby... dead, no go, doesn't want to start.

I moved to be closer to my daughter, stayed at the homeless shelter, trying to find a job, babam! The car problem fucks me over from ever doing that.

I take my car to a fucking mechanic. Shhhzam! The asshole takes 5 & 1/2 fucking months to work on it. Not only does he not fucking do the work we asked of him, my car still doesn't start in cold weather.

It's just one thing, after a fucking nother, with no hopes of the good times rolling anytime soon.

2. Or a third solution. Maybe there is a God, but it doesn't micro manage our daily lives. It sounds like you've had some bad luck, and that definietly sucks. However, your life isn't that different than many other people today. We all have obstacles and challenges. Its doesn't take much introspection to see that many of your problems were created by your choices, and not the result of divine intervention.

• Like Like x 2
  3. You have your health, you have a child, you can find transportation for a job without a vehicle. You have more than you think.

4. I still love you.

Get a new battery.:coolalt:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. internal happiness > external happiness also it's temporary too good luck bro

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. At least you didn't almost die after being hit by a car.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thats life bruh. Just gotta keep your head up.

8. I feel your pain alot of blades going through tribulations daily.

9. Your actions are limited by your understanding. You can't do something properly if don't understand it.

Reflect on what is essential to you. Try to understand why your reasoning is stopping you from doing the right thing and once you understand, you will realize that the only thing separating you from the best version of yourself is your former self.

• Like Like x 1
  10. She's a real bitch that's for sure.

What you are describing is life, and plenty of us have similar stories. All you can do is keep it pushin buddy.

11. Go back and read the story...

12. God does not have anything to do with what you're going thru.
    Now Pick yourself up and start living your life the way you want too, If you can get a good job?, Do you want to?
    I have had shit like that happen long ago, Same Shit, your luck just don't go the way you want, but if you stick it out and try all you can to get a good job and become your own great Person with lots of money and change the luck to good luck, success is always measured in zeros.
    You can do what you put your mind to, it just takes applying yourself, Trust me you sound young enough to get it going in the direction that is in your favor. You're very lucky to have a child, the restraining order, I don't know you so I can't say why a judge would give someone a order without reason.
    Being angry will do nothing for you but cause Problems, If you have a positive attitude things will fall into place,although it may take time, trust me on this, if you stay positive you will be doing yourself a huge favor and your daughter or son will always be yours, nobody can take that away from you, even if it seem so now, That child will know you are their father.
    Keep Positive and Keep your Chin Up and everything else will fall into place sooner or later.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lol he is being sarcastic. Pointing out that that teen must've felt pretty unlucky too

14. Oi...shit, man, sounds rough.

All you can really do is keep moving, even if it's one day, one HOUR at a time. Don't let depression get you, and keep your health square. Always be sure to eat healthy, get rest, exercise, it helps more than most people think. Keep trucking, keep trying, keep picking yourself up.

Also, it's important to come to the realization that YOU are what defines YOUR happiness.

15. I am VERY impressed with this response. I think i would like you very much.

16. Hahaha all of that is miniscule. Problems yes but don't fret man. You say your car broke down? At least you've owned a car I your life, house food and job. Be thankful it can always be a lot worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Nah thats just lifes wonderful rollercoaster.

Still crashing down myself . Lol.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app