If the world was ending what would you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by zeldar420, Jul 12, 2011.

1. #1 zeldar420, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
    I would get a oz of 10 different strands get all the best bongs from my local headshop and get the best sound system, a trampoline, bunch of hookers, then I would bring everything to the roof of my apartment building then right before the end of the world I would light up a blunt and do a 20 flip back flip off the edge right as i fall a hooker would jump off so i would die fucking, flipping and toking to my death.

What would you do?

2. What if the world ends by tsunami man. That puts a major damper in your plans. What the fuck are you 20 flip back flipping off then?

3. #3 zeldar420, Jul 12, 2011
    Hopefully its a tsunami of lava, but seriously let's hear some funny ideas ;)

4. Find John Cusack ASAP.

5. KILL RICK ASHLEY :devious:

6. how much time do we got?

7. One day how bout

8. Everyone orgy of drugs and sex on the Whitehouse lawn!

Thats how its done.

9. lots of blunts and unprotected sex

10. Pay Shaquille O'Neal (for the commercial he did)

over/out

wwsshhhh

11. #13 Caligulove8193, Jul 12, 2011
    I'd go to work tomorrow so I could get payed. Then I'd buy a 1/2 pound of the dankest bud around, 2 gallons of southern comfort, tons of excellent food, satin sheets, and some of the tingly k.y. shit. Finally I'd pick up my sexy lil hipster drive to my house and thoroughly enjoy her and all of those intoxicating things until curtains fall.
    :D:hippie::eek:

12. Be with my family and the girl I love. That's all I need. Being high is something you can live without. Love your friends and family. Before the bud

13. Damn you guys are plain, the world is gonna end and you're not even gonna partake in some debauchery?

[​IMG]

14. I highly doubt you would do any of that :smoke:

15. Lots of crack cocaine and meth then I would get naked and rage in the streets

16. saii goodbye to all in grasscity!!

17. Smoke a bowl have a dope fap and go to sleep.

18. I would probably browse GC to see if there were any cool "end of the world" threads. Watch the office on netflix and get reallly baked. have my GF give me head and max out till the end...