Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If the penalty for possession was 10 years

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Havok Se7en, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Or getting a couple fingers cut off or something drastic like that, would you still smoke?

2. id be a hell of a lot more careful about it

3. I'd get a fuckton more paranoid that's for sure

4. Yeah I would. ONLY in my home, at late night.

5. Yes, im sure a large percentage would, but imaginge how scary it would be :O

6. I mean If the laws ever got that extreme from where they are now then Im sure they would go through alot more trouble to catch people and finding people to buy from might be alot harder too and I love mary j but I love my fingers more haha.

7. Some places are like this now. I mean I have experienced some over dramatization from my local police force. They set up a sting for a joint and a bowl. Which took 3 days where this kid was calling me and saying things, which he was actually being fed words. So obvious now, but as a kid who wanted his pinch and pipe back? Oblivious.

8. If a judge hates you enough, they'll find a way to put you away for as long as they want.

9. IIf you would, it just proves you're addicted to weed.

10. The People's Republic of China regularly commits capital punishment for people in possession of marijuana. 1000s every year.

11. Lmao, imagine the penalties for dealing. You wouldn't be able to even get weed, and if you did, it would be 10,000% more for a gram.

12. Man if you got 10 year for possetion no.fucker would be able.to score

13. Distribution 1-1000g

Penalty: genitalia removed to end reproduction rights. $10,000,000 fee. 10 years per gram, no chance of probation unless fee is paid.