If the law passes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by jvjr408, Jan 23, 2010.

1. If weed passes to be legal in Cali will it only be for medical people? Or everyone?

2. It's already legal for medical at the state level, but not at the federal level.

Can you be more specific?

3. Ok I don't got a medical card so if it passes will I be able to buy some if it passes?

4. yes, if you meet age requirements

5. You would have to be 51 years of age, so if you are at that age or older, yes.

6. 51 holy shit are you serious?

7. Hey, At least that it's going to be legal. :wave:

8. lmao!!

9. 51?

I'm pretty sure you mean 21.

10. Don't trust this man. I believe it is 51.

11. ;D

Good one.

12. Im so high and i laughed really hard that dude said is was 51...

13. :laughing:Right on!

14. So iif it passes it's gonna be like beer 21 to buy? And were would they sell it at stores or what?

15. did you read any of the thread, obviously it's gonna be 51 years of age, same age as it takes to be OVER 50

16. That sounds like bs too me that would be stupid if it was 51+ to buy

17. if you meet age restrictions...

legal to possess and grow to certain amounts..

legal to sell subject to local regulation and state taxation.

I'll be interested to see how the pot market develops.. I would imagine initially it would be the wild west.. follow by local regs catching up...

Dispensaries are surely set up to start operations immediately... there will be some federal fear on the dealing end..

It will be.. good times for the smokers though... :D

18. most jokes are stupid, glad were on the same page here... i'd say 21+, didn't read your post zoom; but i think they'll put a grow limit on it, 6 plants or something, obviously businesses licenses to grow and sell, legitime drug dealers..

what if instead of selling weed in stores and shit there is just a legitimate delivery service, theres my career im starting a marijuana delivery company when its legal...

EDIT::
    after reading your post zoom: it's a gold rush we got here boys..

19. We already have delivery services here in Ca. It's just like a dispensary but you don't have a store front! Shit, people sell it on Craigslist for "donations"

20. I hope it passes can't wait Ima vote