If the fly drops six inches

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hungarianredhed, Jun 10, 2004.

?

Is this a repeatable story?

1. clever and funny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. dumb as dirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. roll another and let me hear it again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. just plain stupid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. One day a fish saw this fly above the water, the fish thought "If that fly drops 6 in. I could get it", meanwhile there is a bear in the woods thinking "If that fly drops 6in. the fish will get the fly and I will get the fish", meanwhile there is a hunter in the woods eating a sandwhich and he thinks "If that fly drops 6in. the fish will get the fly and the bear will get the fish and I will shoot the bear", meanwhile there is a mouse in the woods watching the hunter and he thinks "If that fly drops 6in. and the fish gets the fly and the bear gets the fish and the hunter drops his sandwich to shoot the bear then I can get the sandwhich", meanwhile there is a cat watching it all and he thinks "If that fly drops 6in. and the fish gets the fly, and the bear gets the fish, and the hunter drops his sandwhich, which the mouse will get then I can get the mouse". All of a sudden it happens! The fly drops 6in. the fish gets the fly, the bear gets the fish, the hunter drops his sandwhich and shoots the bear, the mouse goes after the sandwhich and the cat goes after the mouse, but the cat misses and lands in the water. Do you know the moral to this story? Every time a fly drops 6in. a pussy is gonna get wet!!!
    Hope you all enjoy this one, make sure you know it well before you repeat it and say it steady and fast without stopping to think.

2. Moreso clever than funny : )