if the devil existed, would he be a stoner?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by potblower, Apr 25, 2010.

1. ^ what about god? :wave:

2. The Devil would be a prohibitionist. Makes perfect sense... he sets him up as the authority ("over the tribes, nations, and languages",) then impinges upon the people's free wills, divides brother against brother, imprisons people for no good reason, and makes billions of dollars off his prohibition industry.

Though it would not surprise me that he'd be a hypocrite and smoke cannabis despite being a prohibitionist... you know, like most every president/politician in modern history.

God smokes mad cannabis... God is cannabis...

"God said to his servant Abraham, 'Take the herb and consume it with fire for it is the dankest of the dank. Seriously, Abe you gotta try this, I'm high as fuck right now.'"-Dirty Pete (I think)

:laughing:

3. God's having a toke sesh right now. Hence why he forgot about us.

4. qft   

5. The devil shoots Speed, and then mellows out with herion and PCP.

God smokes weed and occasionaly trips on acid,mushrooms and peyote, during his last trip he created the universe.

6. God was really stoned when he made the platypus! :D

7. the devil would be an alcoholic, man. :smoking:

8. #8 chronicman00, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    the devil would have one maddd cocaine addiction

9. If god and the devil existed,god would have the dankest dank in heaven,so the devil made a deal with him that if he kills 20% less people god will give him some weed. The problem is god made a mistake and sent him some very bad shwag,so the devil got mad and thats why the world is fucked up.

EDIT: So the devil made meth.

10. what i meant to say is that the devil would be a boozer

11. i can tell noody on here fuck with that hardcore honkey tonk *sigh
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwHzs-kmsE]YouTube - The devil went down to jamaica real music video[/ame]

12. The devil probably wouldn't use drugs. He would condemn them as unnatural and claim that he is truely rightous for this and conducts a war against those who do use them

13. x2, he would say that what God created(natural) is "bad" and make laws against it, etc. But he would make alcohol and cigarettes easily available for his children cause he cares a lot about them

14. Satan, as the embodiment and ideal of personal liberation would advocate any and all means of achieving happiness, and he himself, not having to worry about any mortal shell, would indulge in every possible vice.

15. I reckon so. All I got fomr the bible was that he was the cool one.
    Kicke dout of heaven for pride and rebellion? Or something.
    He'd definatley be a toker.

16. if he did he wouldnt be a very evil devil