If THC was a needle drug, would you still do it?

Discussion in 'General' started by BeRzErKaS, Aug 6, 2003.

?

If THC was a needle drug, would you still do it?

1. Hell Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No Way!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fuck needles,have you ever seen a dopeheads arms(sick)
    If i cant smoke it than the hell with it.

2. Hell NOOOOOOOOO!

3. nope n never..

4. needles no

id try drinking it, that wud b interesting. think id end up doing wot 420 shade said tho and just dip a ciggie in it, that was the 1st thing i thought of

5. there are 400 chemicals in pot when its just the plant. when smoked there are 2000 chemical in it. nicoten is about the most harmful of all of them though. I love pain but the thought of actualy shooting a luquid into your body doesn't apeial to me.

6. nah, i don't think so.

7. Needles don't bother me: I give blood regularly, I am about to go on to a course of HEP B injections and shit soon etc. But I don't think it'd be too nice to use one for... whatever we decided it was.

Number one it'd be difficult to stick a needle in your arm while at a rock concert or music festival, maybe in the camp site at the music festival but that's it.

Number two- you can share a joint (though I think it is nice to stone alone sometimes) but imagine passing a needle to the left.

Three- it'd show up and people wouldn't even try to find out whether it was heroin or just.... whatever we decided it was. They'd just think "drug addict" and fuck you off into the streets.

8. first of all trichomes is what fucks u up, if you go in amsterdam they cook with pot and it givs u an intense high that lasts very long and is powerfull, since i dont live in amsterdam, i only got the chance to do this a few times but its the same thing if you pour rubbing alchahol thru a tea strainer with pot in it, takes most of the trichomes, thc and most of the chemicals you want out and if u put it on more bud or bread it fucks u up,,, so my anwser is, if they came in droppers i wouldnt mind it but im never gonna stick some needle in my arm even if its filled with pure thc, u never know... hava good one

9. Just when you're high, huh? Yeah, me too!!!

10. thats weird, i thought THC was water insoluble, therefor it couldn't be absorbed into the blood stream....do you know any details as to how your bro went about this?...

11. Hell no. Where's the magic in that? I like to pass around a pipe and enjoy the sweet smell of burning herbs. Cannabis was meant to be eaten or smoked (vapourized too).

Injecting it with a needle makes it easier to find a way to overdose on THC (if you can). Isn't it 4000 joints to overdose? Still, some idiot would find a way to do it and give weed a bad name.

I didn't read every page so if I said something that's already been said then ignore me.

12. wow, what a question... I doubt I'd still do it, I fuckin hate needles to the extreme...

13. I'd just keep trying to light the liquid on fire...

and no I wouldn't stick myself with needles. Needles are the debil.

14. Id never use needles, you cant exactly go round a party with a needle and just chat whiel injecting youself. My friends hates needles, he'd faint even if he saw someone do it.

15. If injecting it were the only way to get stoned, I'd have to say bye to weed.
    "first of all trichomes is what fucks u up" what do you think is in trichomes..
    There wouldn't be a chance of disease though, passing a needle around? LOL yeah right.. "hey man you gotta have your own needle or you can't have none"..
    I would probably walk around with a 40oz big gulp cup from 7-11 filled with that liquid with a straw :D If I were rich that is.. mmm I want a weed soda..

16. fuck needles
    i don't wanna fuck up my veins, i'm already diabetic, 3 needles a day is enough for me

17. naw i hate needles

18. i cant even watch people stick themselves with needles on tv, so i would be a BIG no.