If someone had a gun to your head and told you to start digging...

Discussion in 'General' started by keys420, Feb 23, 2011.

1. ..would you start digging your own grave while begging for mercy or w/e. Or just tell him to fuck off and dig himself since he's just gonna kill you as soon as you finish digging.

2. i would dig for a second while i thought and planned out how i was going to
    kill him before he fuckin kills me

3. Start digging and when he's not looking crack him in the dome with the shovel. Works every time in the movies.

4. Id smash his face in with the shovel.

5. I'd start diggin', then bash the fool with the front part of the shovel.

6. This reminds me of Alpha Dog.

7. Beg for mercy then hit him with the shovel, assuming he wouldn't be asking me to dig with my hands or something

8. Tell him to do me in right there. If they got the balls to point a gun at me, they can take the time to dig meh grave. I sure as fuck ain't doin it.

9. I'd raise my hands to the sky and say there he is there is jah he is coming down from the heavens to save me.. as soon as the sucka looks up *POW* right int he kisser

10. Get the shovel, throw it at him, at the same time run away in a zig zag pattern.

11. your dead anyway if you don't do anything so either whack him with a shovel or run or whatever seems to be situation-ally appropriate given the distance between me and the guy with the gun, and whatever cover i have, time of day.....common sense ...and the whole holly shit i wanna live ....try and think on my feet ....thing.....

12. Push my face into the gun and tell him he is doing me a favor.

I'd kindly remind him if he kills me now he has hours of digging in his future.

Slam him in the nuts with a shovel then shoot him in the foot.

Remind him I spared his life so he better drop his beef out of the favor.

I've spent a decent amount of time thinking about this.

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXldafIl5DQ[/ame]

Thats how I roll.

14. I'll tell him to shoot because I'm not a zombie. Shoot me in the head all you want, I'll live. :D

15. I'd take the gun from him. What else?

16. hit the gun out of his hand with the shovel, give him a dirty look, than bash him in the face with the shovel.

17. Pray out loud and start shoveling, catch him off-guard with a face full of dirt, and dip. If he was close enough, I'd over-power him and pile drive his bitch ass into the ground while tearing at the gun, rather than run. It'd startle him, and he'd have to be strong as fuck to hold me off, let alone hold me off with my life/death instincts shooting through the nerve endings in my sympathetic nervous system. Then I'd proceed to empty the clip into his chest. If nothing else, he'd do me a favor by shooting me so I don't have to watch the world go to Hell in my lifetime.

18. hmmm...

i would pull out a joint. problem solved. :smoke:

19. You have to catch people off guard, and to do that you'd need to invent a distraction. Stop in the middle of it and pretend to hear something, look up and say you heard a helicopter. It'll put the thought in his head, even if he's sure he didn't hear it. Same would work for police sirens. If he's got you out somewhere, mention that you're supposed to be somewhere, and people will be looking for you. If you happen to be wearing a watch, continually look at it, and then look around. That will also make him worry, which make him more likely to be paying attention to other things, and give you an opportunity to make your move.

20. I was going to put a video up that shows the kid getting uzi'd up but appartently noone on youtube has put it up :(