If someone did this to you, you would...

Discussion in 'General' started by el ements, Mar 17, 2009.

1. [fill in the blank].

"Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML"

i read this while high about 20 minutes ago and i am so shocked. i was astounded. that is what i call a horror story. i'm ALWAYS wrapping up now.

what would you do if someone did that to you? [or what did you say to yourself after you read that FML?]

2. Pre-cum can (and does) easily impregnate.

So if one depends on pulling out it's just plain naive.

3. Ive busted a nut while 6 deep (on purpose) probably 75-100times, and only made 1 kid.

Id probably laugh and buy a lottery ticket lol, or shove a turkey baster full of windex up there right after lol

4. Wow...that's fucked up.

It also scares the shit out of me when I hear of guys who get their condoms pricked full of holes so that they're useless anyway...crazy shit.

5. ^ thats why id never let the girl supply the condom

regardless of how normal she seemed

6. id be careful and never buy condoms from anywhere near a catholic church cause to this day nuns still go in with needles and poke holes through the condom boxes :mad:

7. dam that would suck
    i'd probably tell her i have HIV or some kind of std
    and convince her you can ONLY get it through transferring of sperm
    that should turn the table [:

8. oh shit i forgot about that part
    well then i just dont know what i would do
    dam...

9. No but then she can take Plan B and no baby, if she was stupid enough to believe that lol.

Unfortunately for some of us, our gf's are completely opposed to abortion and Plan B.....fuck.

10. wow i never actually believed that before but your always talking about medical shit and when i look it up your always right, are you a doctor or a paramedic or some shit?

and as for abortion one time i brought up the subject and she said "if you ever knock me up were gunna get him sucked the fuck out a their next day i was kinda shocked, and kinda pleased at the same time:eek:

11. I didn't know this even though I am always sure to pack the rubbers. Thank you Leapfrog!
    by the way, I always enjoy your posts, you seem really experienced and always know what your talking about. I'd rep you but it wouldn't mean anything :)

12. if that bitch did that to me id straight punch her in the ovaries a week later. fuck that hoe. that or feed her some abortion pills in her coffee.

13. id probably lose my mind like i easily do and choke her. im not one to hit females (ill bitchsmack one if she disrespects me) but if one did me like that, id turn supersaiyan on her.

14. He does have a number of degreees 3 I believe.

15. my precum must be worthless or someshit... im not complaining about that tho... what i will complain about is the cost of plan b pills... 50 bucks for 2 pills! wtf... im down 150 bucks cuz of that shit

16. this.

17. #17 Leapfrog, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009

I used to be a Paramedic and still am a (non active) Doctor.

I don't mean to sound arrogant but if it exists I have seen it.
    Been to all continents, seen and heard it all.
    Villages in Africa wiped out by AIDS, Hepatitis, Tetanus, Meningitis victims in Russia, Avian Influenca (Bird Flu) victims in Asia, people with 115F temperature dying from Yellow Fever in the middle of the Jungle in south America and and and....oh did I mention teens in the USA who got pregnant because they thought pulling out would play the trick? ;)

Guys wrap it up!
    It can get nasty, a baby would be the least problem!
    You can adopt out a Baby, but how are you going to get rid of Syphilis? - You WON'T!

Oh you think it won't hit YOU!?

I have heard that before....and so have 12 million others...

18. Haha who is old-school enough to believe pulling-out prevents pregnancies?
    Now leaving the 1950's..
    Welcome to the 21st century!

19. Lol I read this on FML!

20. I guess I'd show her my "O" face.

[​IMG]