if some 1 stole ur money wut would u do??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faded, Jun 2, 2005.

1. So this guy tells me he can hook me up with a good deal so i gave him my money i kinda trusted him cause he was my nieghbor for about 2 years and we were iight so i gave him 40 dollars. So about 2 days has gone by and i call himm up to see wut tha deal was and he tells me that tha money got robbed. I was pretty pissed and i was ;ike so when can u pay me back he says when ever he can get a job. So i let him off tha hook till he got a job cause he was my friend. NOw every time i ask him he gives me another exuse and i dont wanna ask him again cause if he gives me another exuse ima swing on him and come back and stabb his ass. Ima ask him 2 day and were gonna fight if he doesnt pay up. any one who has had tha same situation b4??

2. I doubt he got the money stolen. I would find out where he lives and break something of his thats worth $40 or more. Maybe a car window? Slashed tires? Loosened lug nuts?

3. yep, Ive been right there before. Its a live and let learn situation. You wont gain anything if you fight him or get someone else to kick his ass, you just be creating drama for yourself later on. Chock it up as a loss, I know it sucks its happened to me. Im confident that the same neighbor screwed me out a lot more than I knew about to. Im a dumbass for initiating it and letting it happen. Write the fool off and never associate with them again. If they ever need a favor or anything at all screw em.. they will get their own in the end

4. ^^ close this thread, you just got your answer Faded

5. I would make him pay up, no one steals from me and gets away with it unless i have no clue who they are.

go get your cheese :smoke: :)

6. "Loosened lug nuts?"
    please, no one wants a tragedy over some fuckin' weed

one more reason why this should be legal, there'd be no asswipes conning you all the time.. if anything, give him respect 'cause he's smarter than you, conned you good..

this doesn't need to escalate..

7. Don't stab him; it's 40 bucks. Not worth $1000s in lawyer fees.

Just take it and realize you got screwed. Don't trust him anymore (obviously) and learn from it.

Of course, if he should happen to leave a sack of weed somewhere, I wouldn't feel bad if it slipped into my pocket accidently :devious:

8. ya, just kick his ass

9. Tell him your gonna kick his ass and see if he pays up. If not then make him swing first and then kick his ass and take his wallet. Thats how it should work. :devious:

10. Wow you people are so violent...
    Come on it is just 40$, violence won't change anything.

11. i wouldnt fight him. its def. a loss, but not worth the hassle of trouble or hospitalization, or any drama for that matter.
    simple solution- get some Lead and file it with a medium file.... take all the lead shavings/dust and put it in his gas tank one night. with a decent amount of lead, it will fuck up all fuel injectors, inject lead, and eat the piston rings alive. by the time everything is said and done that car will get about 12 miles to the gallon and accelerate like a shopping cart in the wind. no way anything can get traced back to you either

12. dont fuck around with people if they have a hook up for drugs you dont know if they hang out with gangs or whatever

13. there would be violence, straight up, if someone did that to me.
    then again im drunk and money is tight hahaha

14. beat the fuck out of hime or just break something equall 2 $ 40

15. to whoever said "close this thread" - it's a message board for opinions, suggestions, and advice in addition to everything else we talk about. not everything is open and closed - who put you in charge of closing threads? i didn't read who wrote it and i don't care; there's no reason to get personal.anyway, moving on...

if it's the first time it's ever happened - let it go. live and learn. don't trust him and be more careful. i just don't see how this stuff happens so easily to you guys. maybe i just have really good friends. when you give your money to someone in advance and expect the weed later, you should really make sure you're aware of what you're stepping into.

edit: whatever the fuck you do, don't stab him over 40 dollars. knives should be for defense, military, or a really, really, really, REALLY good reason/last resort only.

16. yea man ur right i shouldnt stab ne over 40 dollars. thanks for tha advice im kinda calm down about it specialy since hes not here in my neighborhood anymore

17. Little violent for a pothead?
    Just messin man I feel ya, Im pretty chill but you dont fuck with my money. Dont break his shit though, thats re-fuckin-tarded, it dont get you your bread back. Beat him to the pavement and jack everything hes got on him, dont forget his kicks. If you dont think thats enough tell him if you dont get (whatever you want) hes gonna start losin shit he's been takin for granted, like bein able to stand up on his own and chew solid food.

18. What he said.

19. if someone stole my money, if it was enough money to really piss me off i would just go fight them. if i beat them they will pay up, if i get my ass beat then whatever its over

20. I was gonna stab some1 over 50 but thought of how the was irrational and just got mad and contemplated how it is pieces of paper and that you will earn that money back soon enough.