if she didnt know before, she does now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by allouttaweed, May 14, 2009.

1. so i was sitting in my room after school, taking rips off my home made bong. i put it away feeling great. about five minutes later i hear the garage door open, and my mom walks in the house. im thinkin "shit, im messed up right now" i smack myself a few times to try and sober up and go down stairs (she would have found it suspicious had i not) i walk up to her and am about to say hi, when i burp. what comes up? a big puff of smoke. and it smelled like 100% cannabis. she looked at me, smiled, and just walked away. i stood there dumb founded for a few minutes, and went back to my room. lol :smoking:

2. If she didn't flip out right then that means she probably wont. So just chill and go back to ripping that bong of yours.

3. exactly and i guarntee 20 minutes into the session she will come poking her head in your room wanting to pull a chair up.

that is a classic though.

4. Lmao.

Exact same thing has happened to me. Hopped my fence after just having smoked with my neighbor. As I'm walking past my Dad in the hallway I burp and a big puff of smoke comes out. I immediately turn into my room and shut the door. Nothing has ever been said about it.

Plus, when you're high, why do you even bother talking to parents? Of course they can tell if you're high or not, unless you can somehow hide your blistering red eyes, and slurred speech well.

5. i talk to her all the time when im stoned. have had friends over who wernt stoned just to make sure i was in the clear and they said i was spot on. just never burped before, which was my downfall. lol.

6. lmao, "hey mom, uuurp, ....." shes fine man, she knows whats up. just make sure shes chill with ya doing it in her house

7. One time my friends mom came into his room right after I had cleared a fat bong rip. The bong was out of sight. I hold the hit in while he talks to his mom, then she asks me how ive been, I say "Well", and my buddy looks at me and busts out laughing, which causes me to laugh and smoke just pours out. His mom just rolled her eyes and left. Mad funny.

8. My first encounter with my dad while I was smoking a few years ago was similar to this. I was sitting in my room taking hits off a Sherlock pipe, huge milky custard hits, and my dad opens the door to tell me that the dryer is ready for my clothes and here I am just sucking in this hit while my dad opens the door and he looks at the pipe and then at me, at this point I can't hold it anymore and I exhale. My Dad just shook his head and laughed and walked away.

9. In high school I burped i big cloud in math class, I thought my life was over lol. Only my friend saw though.

10. i talk to my dad all the time when im high man, its no problem. you have to get out of the mindset that parents are all knowing and will bust you immediatly if something is up.. parents are people too dude, and the majority of people are fuckin retarded.

11. No dude, people totally smelled it and didn't say anything. I did the same shit only i was in a face to face conversation with my very conservative sister. It was bad. Haha.:p

12. lol thats classic.

13. This is too funny hahaha:D
    It's so easy to picture

14. haha thats hillarious. I was sitting on my couch after blazing with some friends and my mom was sitting across the room when I burped and a puff of smoke came out and I was like waving my hands to get it away because she was watching tv and looked at me like wtf when I was waving my hands. That was pretty awkward.

15. Lol, that's funny as shit.

I wouldn't smoke with my mom even if someone paid me though, too awkward.