If Sarah Palin became President(ess)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hippie flip, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Would the US of A be officially doomed?

2. The US DID elect Barack Obama and IS doomed. What is it with some of you guys and your fear of completely hypothetical scenarios, when we have shit sandwich as it is in the really real world?

Are you brain washed to never be critical of this president or what?

3. If palin were elected president.. we would have:

lots of wars
    a bad economy
    a patriot act
    a declining dollar
    illegal weed

etc etc etc..

4. As much as Obama sucks, I'd prefer him over Palin. But I'd prefer Palin over Hillary.

In response to the OP, I guess it depends on whether or not she continues to hunt moose while she's in office. I gotta have at least a little respect for someone who hunts moose.

5. what policies of Palin's do you like over Hilary's?

6. woman should never be in authority. they will attempt to control everything you do in the name of keeping you safe for your own good. end of story.

7. If we're talking Palin v. Hillary, do you really care about policies?
    I wouldn't be able to take either of them seriously. I've never seen Hillary down a moose.

8. yeah.. i try to base my opinion on a politician based on policy..

call me crazy..

9. [​IMG]

10. Are you seriously going to try to start a debate over who has the better policies between Hillary and Palin?

I really don't even consider Palin a politician. More of a celebrity, especially now.
    The fact that anyone would even try to compare the two based on policy just shows how large this shithole is that we're in.

11. yes. this is what would happen
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ircxuQg86YY]YouTube - 2012 trailer Spoof Sara Palin[/ame]

12. you mentioned you prefer one to the other.. i assumed it was because of a difference in policy.. not because one can catch a moose and one can't..

my bad.

13. I can't say for sure whether or not she'd run this country into the ground, but what I am certain of is that I won't be around to see it if she does. I'd flee to France, the Netherlands, Germany, Canada, etc. November 5th.

14. I came into this thread thinking of it as a joke. I probably shouldn't do that, considering Palin is a potential GOP nominee :confused::(

I guess its my bad.

15. haha.. well, yeah it is a joke that she's being considered..:p and a bigger one if she wins it.. but i think that's pretty unlikely.

huckabee or romney will be appointed by FOX this go around imo..

16. Yeah my guess is Huckabee. It seems like Romney's Massachusetts healthcare deal will alienate him from a lot of republicans who are screaming bloody murder over Obamacare. They'll both go along with the current system, no matter who wins.

I wonder if the wars in the Middle East will have so much support when they start drafting?

17. Call me oldschool, but I like the clips where they just let her talk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E]YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits[/ame]

18. So nothing would be different...

19. #19 chiefton8, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    Except that schools would start teaching creationism (ahem...cough...I mean "Intelligent Design") and abstinence in public schools. ;)

20. I think the irreducible complexity theory espoused by creationists is pretty cool, I wouldn't have minded learning about it in class when talking about how amazing the most simple cellular structure is.

[​IMG]

The thought that this could have evolved all at once is mind blowing.