If price wasnt an issue what breed of dog would you buy ?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by HeartLndToker, Nov 24, 2012.

1. I love Dogos

But I still doubt they would beat a pit of the same size. 22 inch 90 pound pit vs 22 inch 90 pound dogo I bet on the pit.
    Dogos are tough as fuck though so its very hard to say. Pits have more muscular development in their jaws, which would give them the edge.
    However Dogos have a very unique dental structure.. jaws are squared and the teeth are straight giving it a better grip. I dont promote dog fighting at all though. Just theoretically speaking. But yes that would be a great matchup.

Attached Files:

2. Dogos actually have pit in them

3. No, they don't. But anyway, I absolutely detest dog fighting and don't particularly enjoy talking about it either.

My contribution to the thread - I've always wanted to have a British Bulldogge, but I heard they don't do well in hot climates.

4. Pits are my favorite breed of dog.
    My half pit half lab killed a wolf that was snooping around my uncles horses out in OK

Attached Files:

5. samoyed would be my dream dog [​IMG]

6. Hahaha, and my Catahoula Leopard Hound killed a Pit Bull when his owner brought it with him while attempting to rob my dad's office about 9 years ago. What's your point?

7. Not the actual APBT or any modern pit breed.. but yes they have the same ancestor. The bull terrier. Which looks almost identical to the Pitbull and is in both lineages. Not the bull terrier we know today.

8. No point.. just telling a story. :)

9. I know they have the Bull Terrier as a shared ancestor, but you said that the Dogo has the Pit Bull in its pedigree, and in that you are incorrect.

10. Yeah they are very pretty.,I thonk they have a plush soft coat instead of a dense coat. Great dogs

11. yeah maybe I shouldnt have worded that the way I did. no need for argument though. and hmm Catahoula Leopard Hound? sounds interesting ill look it up.

12. It's such a hard choice!

Maybe a brown husky

[​IMG]

Or an Irish Wolfhound

[​IMG]

Or an Alaskan Klee Kai

[​IMG]

Or a heeler/aussie/mix of the two

[​IMG]

I fucking love dogs. :smoking:

13. #133 PAToke775, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
    Not true.

Ovcharka's (and Kangals) have been known to win all the time against pitbulls.....I can't remember the dogs name but I believe there used to be an Ovcharka in Russia that was known as the "pitbull killer".

But yeah, dog fighting sucks anyway. I couldn't imagine just standing by and getting enjoyment out of watching one dog kill another.

14. I fuckin love dogs too haha! :smoking: and heres a picture of blaze my friends siberian husky

ForumRunner_20130203_165620.png

He always looks stoned!

15. Yeah im pretty sure a 150 pound 6 foot tall Ovcharka with dense fur would kill an 80 pound 3.5 foot pit LOL.
    Obviously. Thats like Dos Santos vs St. Pierre.
    Id like to see an Ovcharka fuck with a Kangal.. as stated before.

But yeah I wouldnt want to see the fight. Fuck dog fighting.

16. Obviously I'm not expert on dog fighting, but I always thought the smaller pits were the best fighters (say 40lb or so).

17. Yeah the athletic but still muscular pits would definantly beat one of those ridiculous looking pits.

18. Smaller dogs tend to have tougher personalities if they are raised with their siblings. They learn to compensate for the size issue with toughness and tenacity.

19. Yeah thats what I would think . Little man syndrome lol

20. Speaking of little man syndrome, I've never owned a dog that's been as tough as these little guys :D

image-1420251656.jpg

image-4032990361.jpg

Jagdterrier

13-16 inches, 20 pounds of fury hahaha

I freakin loved these dogs but man are they spastic