If price wasnt an issue what breed of dog would you buy ?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by HeartLndToker, Nov 24, 2012.

1. #21 abqjt, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    I have a French bulldog and he is as awesome as they come. He is snoring loud as shit laying on my pillow as I type this out. He is very expensive though. I got him off of craigslist from a couple that could no longer care for him for $450. However due to emergency surgery the first 3 weeks i had him and continuing bloodwork/meds he has cost me about $4k to date. Honestly though he is worth every penny. He has a better personality than 98% of the people I know.

When I get a bigger place to live, I intend to buy a blue French bulldog for him to play with. I have always had a thing for blues

Attached Files:

2. german Shepard/husky mix

3. My blue fawn pit , more than a friend or family I just can't describe the bond we have , no matter if I do like French bulldogs no other animal will take his place

Attached Files:

4. I love my pit bulls forever. But it would be cool to have a Kurdish kangal.

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

5. Greyhound in a heartbeat. Such beautiful dogs!

6. Ibizan hound
    [​IMG]
    or
    a saarloos wolfhound
    [​IMG]

IF price wasn't an issue

7. [quote name='"TXbudLover"']I love my pit bulls forever. But it would be cool to have a Kurdish kangal.

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden[/quote]

It's really not the Kurdish kangal it's sivas kangal

8. I bought the dog I always wanted.American bulldog.

Attached Files:

9. German Shepherd
    Rotwiler
    Great Pyranees (though I'd prefer a great pyranees mix. that breed has a lot of health problems for purebreds)

I like big dogs.

10. Argentinian mastiff or a cane corso. Makes a Pitt look like a bitch haha

11. Bought a cane corso. Beautiful dog. Said fuck the money and spent it. Wont regret it!

12. Where can u get a cane corso? Want one but dont know where to look?

13. I have always wanted an Anatolian Shepard and an Irish Wolfhound!! Cool dogs :D Besides price, space is probably the other issue for such large breeds. :p

14. Got mine off of ebay classified. The breeders from different kennels were asking like 3Gs and I was like fuck no. Made sure my breeder was legit and backed by papers (which I also researched my dogs bloodline) and went to get him in NY.

15. no offense..I hate when ppl try & go for certain breeds
    theres so many dogs in animal shelters that need homes :[

16. I agree that it is important to go to a shelter when looking for your next puppy soulmate. That is why there are a lot of breed-specific shelters/rescues. :)

17. If price wasn't an issue, I'd give a huge donation to The Chicago Anti-Cruelty Society and adopt another one of their dogs.

In a dream world where all dogs have forever homes and money wasn't an issue, I'd get a German Sheppard from Austria.

18. Irish Wolfhound

19. I would get a female German shorthair pointer so I could breed them.

It's creepy how smart my dog is, I could swear he speaks English sometimes.