if power goes off while im at work should i turn it back on 18-6

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ireallydontknow, Apr 25, 2009.

1. when i was at work my hps light went off...they are only like a foot high and i dont know if i should just turn their light to 12 12 or should i just try to veg again...?

2. Keep vegging until ready. It shocks them to fuck with the light cycle but not too badly. One shock is ok. Two days in a row and they start to die slowly. A week without light and those fuckers are GONE dead done bye bye.

You can keep them a few days with no power. One guy lost power (and heat because no fan, even though gas is on). So he put warm water in the bathtub (water heater is still hot) and let them sit in the bathtub to keep them warm/warmer. This was up north during the winter and it worked. A little shock but nothing 7 days of flower couldn't fix.

3. yea the power on the block went off...but when it came on my surge protector or timer didnt come back on...so when i came home i noticed my shit wasnt on...and i was a little worried...and now i got bugs...