If offered a free T shirt

Discussion in 'General' started by everythingisvibration, Jan 31, 2017.

?

take the t

Poll closed Mar 31, 2017.
  1. yeah sure man thank you

71.4%
  2. no bugger off

28.6%
  1. If offered a free shirt would you take it? I'm high and curious , it would have a design but can't release that info here, just curious how many people would say no

2. If i liked the design and it was the right size i would take a free shirt. Can't beat free.

• Like Like x 3
  3. suuuuure i guess whats the catch?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like free

5. I give zero fucks about fashion. Id say 80% of my clothes are hand me downs, the other 20 is thrift store. Yes id take it. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah id take it I just wear shitty clothes all the time anyways

7. Shit, I might wear a free shirt so as long as it isn't pink w/ like girly ass things in it. XXL My free shirt giving nukka!

8. [​IMG]
    you get a free T-shirt if you volunteer for Syria, oh and a tan

but really the fucken sand gets everywhere within 2 hours

• Like Like x 1
  9. OK so I'm trying to make maps for local artist but its.hush hush I don't want it stolen

10. I'm trying to help local artist get big by advertising for them

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes I took a free t-shirt from a friend about 2 months ago.
    And yes, it was new and clean. He got it from work but did not like it so he gave it to me. I use it to sleep in like a bitch.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I hope he's not a goat breeder with artistic skills in the Syrian desert ...lol

good idea tho!

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's a design that shows a bullet going through Trump's head. But instead of brains, there is shit splashing out of the back of his head. At the bottom, the caption reads: "Donald didn't duck!"

• Like Like x 3
  14. Damn, Russians know how to make a sexy jet.

• Like Like x 1
  15. lol...like all bitches back home

she's got fat feet ....lol

ps those nylon baseball hats of the 1980's

could be an alternative

tho back in the day they made the average male 25yo balder than he was

it was a good 'sign' carrier ..?

16. thank you everyone for your replys, it would have a design but it would be ads for local vendors in my area, I can't get into to much detail as to protect my intellectual property , or as much as I can In a free market. the base concept is to provide local businesses with ad space hoping locals will shop there instead of chains, a free shirt is covered in those hometown shops

17. I would just hand them out downtown

• Like Like x 1
  18. Or provide some to the local shops to hand one out with each purchase. (?)

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2