If North Korea goes to war with South Korea will NATO declare war on North Korea?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GOoDSmOk3R58, Nov 27, 2010.

1. #1 GOoDSmOk3R58, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    I vote yes

2. South Korea is a non-NATO ally, so who knows? Technically they are still considered major allies, but it will probably be left to the US.

3. goodie!

4. Yeah but if the US get involved wouldn't Britain? Then other countries would come in too. That's my view anyway

5. I doubt it. Unless Russia or someone gets involved, my guess is they'll stay out of it.

6. North Korea and South Korea are at war, they have been for decades. It's just starting to escalate now.

But yeah, fuck North Korea, bomb the hell out of them.

7. Truth.

8. If North Korea continues these current shananigans, we need to send them a quick and strong message that the nonsense won't be tolerated. God only knows what they will do to retaliate.

9. xraygord for president.

10. We have bases in S.K. so I would have to think we will be involved somehow.

But I know that a few Korean Vets will commit suicide if we do...

11. Not enough natural resources to care.

12. South Korea gives more to the United States than Iraq ever has or will.

Besides, The Republic of Korea and the United States have had a mutual defense pact for over 50 years, and Korea has developed into one of the United State's closest allies.

13. true^^^^^^^^

...it's time to smack this little dictator,, back to the stone ages.....

but n. korea has a awesome military.....

i think the U.S. of lately likes to pick on those that cant defend thierselves...

how will the average american feel of seeing on the news,,, americans getting a taste of the medicine they gave to the iraqi's..??

thousands of americans would die on a daily basis.....

is our air force prepared for real aerial combat.....instead of a training simulator,,??:cool:

it will be the beginning of the end,,,,,,,ww3:cool:

14. im not a fan of war.. but if the US does get into it.. north korea is pretty small, instead of going in there with troops and lots of soldiers dieing while fighting them slowly.. i say we just fly over where kim jung il hangs out, bomb the fuck out of them.. end of war. just drop like 2,000 bombs on the capital.. and then kim jung ill will shit his pants...

15. #15 Arnack, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
  16. We should just bomb every country we don't like.

17. You think they haven't been preparing for us? Honestly NK wants to be left the fuck alone, I say let them. Why we have bases in SK honestly boggles my mind. Why is everyone here all for killing the civilians of NK. Fucking brainwashed sheeple who want others to die blow my mind

18. How about the fact that North Korea has threatened NUCLEAR strikes against the United States several times this year alone?

19. haha well you obviously didnt read my post.. I said i dont WANT war.. im saying if it happens and our dumbfuck gov gets involved we should bomb them instead of invading them.. and North korea has been egging countries on for a while man... and yes fucking brainwashed sheeple who want other to die blow my mind.. i dont want others to die.. but if war happens people will die, and when it comes to down to it would your rather die or them.

20. It should not come down to us or them. I have no idea why we are fighting NK again. Oh yea because their bad. And then they point to incidents of people being beaten. How about the mass molestation that happens in our airports everyday. Honestly there is no reason for us to go to war.