Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If mj were legal in the states.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxremixx, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys what do you think the United States would be like if weed were legalized? Any and all opinions welcome, positive and negative. What do you think the age limit would be, what do you think the prices would be? Regulations/restrictions/medications/etc. Let's hear some opinions and discuss. No rants, no insults.

2. I think the united states would look the same from space except there would be slightly more cloud cover. Actually not, it would be business as usual except people wouldnt be getting locked in cages. Oh and a bunch of other good tidbits that im not gunna go into because that would require thinking and i dont do that while sober sorry.

3. I think it would be so beneficial to the economy. Right now innocent people are buying weed from dealers. Dealers are buying weed from larger suppliers, and most of it is going to drug cartel's in mexico. We are giving money to organizations that rape, murder, kidnap, and steal. We should be using the money to build roads, schools, hospitals, and other buildings that would help our environment.