If Marijuana Was Legalized...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by indian_stoner, Jul 13, 2014.

1. I had this discussion with my buddy and we had different opinions so I was just wondering what everybody else thought.

If, or when, marijuana is legalized who will be the first celebrity(ies) asked to appear in a cannabis commercial?

Cheech and Chong
    Willy Nelson
    Snoop Dogg
    Wiz Khalifa
    Seth Rogan
    Dave Chappelle
    others?

I thought it would be Cheech and Chong, but he thought Wiz Khalifa. I could see it either way but I feel like Cheech and Chong are older, more iconic stoners.

2. Def Cheech and Chong, I mean they pioneered the earliest stoner movies. 

3. Bill Clinton for sure lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. It is legal here in Washington!

I'll let you know if any commercials start popping up...LOL

5. Unfortunately it'd be rappers and big money pushers like wiz and snoop, or people you've never even hear of. That's life

6. Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of Super Mario Brothers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405270335.478214.jpg

Omega369

7. Why do people like wiz khalifa. His music sucks and idgaf how much he smokes.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

8. I understand where you're coming from with cheech and Chong but you gotta think that by the time the shit is legalized everywhere man all the people who know these guys are going to be too old or dead

¥

9. #9 Exhazer, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    I see Kevin Nealson from grandmas boy and Weeds being a guy on a commercial....Hes reasonable for commercial material to promote marijuana. He would be a funny spokesmen 

back in 2010 late at night in colorado they have a bunch of head shop commercials....we dont have them here where i live now lol

10. #10 lazytoker, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Bill Clinton

holy shit someone already said that!

11. Perhaps not. The younger generation would already be sold. They'd probably have older, more iconic, stoners to help sell the older generation.

~StayLifted
    Weed sells itself.

~StayLifted

12. What? All the young generation kids I know are all brain washed by production and appearance.

13. Then we clearly live in different demographical areas. Most younger people (ages 16-28) are on board with legalization. Some polls say as many as 90%, but that may be on the higher end of the estimate. Although most children buy in to the propaganda, in my experience, over 80% of them grow out of it but the age of 25 (after they've attended college).

~StayLifted

14. Oh what? Dude were having miscommunications yes most young people are down for legalization, I'm saying once it's legalized if were not careful I'm saying it could turn into a huge industrial awful business like everything else. But I think there's proof from places like this, that enough people actually care about the movement and the health of people everywhere and would see to it that marijuana stays "in the family" and doesn't get into the hands of rich ass holes wanting to get richer

15. Oh what? Dude were having miscommunications yes most young people are down for legalization, I'm saying once it's legalized if were not careful I'm saying it could turn into a huge industrial awful business like everything else. But I think there's proof from places like this, that enough people actually care about the movement and the health of people everywhere and would see to it that marijuana stays "in the family" and doesn't get into the hands of rich ass holes wanting to get richer