If marijuana was legal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by musho3210, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Would we start having better music on our radios? These damn disney kids are against marijuana and suck (jonas brothers)... On the other hand, the Beatles.... Enough said.

Feel free to add your questions/statements. Try and keep it short.

Oh yeah, this thread is a wth why not thread.

2. Damn i am going to become a famous disney star and publically support marijuana so the kids will be like yay lets go smoke mommy! Then i will use all my profits and buy lots of bud and a sick ass grow room, and give it away for free! i cant wait!

3. I loled. + rep

But op I sure do hope there will be some better music on the radio soon.

4. FUCKKKKKKKK YESS

Seriously, I do believe that marijuana use would lead to a sort of snowball effect in our culture.

I'm with the rastas...its the healing of the nation

I think cig use and alch use would go down, hate would go down, people would be more distrusting of the government, people would be more peaceful and less supportive of wars, .etc whole bunch of shit

5. I'd stop drinking if I could smoke legally, my wife hates weed though so I may be making tough choices real soon. I'm sick of drinking, I don't want to but I'm addicted now. :(

6. Better music, less health problems, etc. Think about how much we could save if everyone was a super stoner. Less cancer (nill on the lung, less cigs and cancer preventative), less obesity, since MOST stoners are in pretty good shape (not awful at least). Less obesity means less heart disease, etc.

It would be snowball effect, though I think better music might be the best part :p