If marijuana was legal, would you grow your own?

Discussion in 'General' started by jimbobbybob, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I feel that if it was legal, there would be a small market for bud but rather there'd be a bigger market for breeders.........so just want to see what everyone would do.

2. Absolutely.

I had a grow going, but had to trash it after a month because of the smell. I won't have any use for a carbon filter/fan in the next 9-12 months so held back from buying one.

If legal, smell would not have been a huge issue for me.

3. The desire to grow would be the same if not more intense when facing expenses of buying federally controlled GM cannabis seeds with a wide array of tasty pesticides

4. Lmao that 'No' is really even an option on this poll.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Demiurge, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    Well if it's legalized it still might be illegal to grow(unless you have a licence for it to grow for a dispensary or something), and most landlords will probably still be able to evict you for it. But if it was completely legal, and I owned the house I lived in then I probably would. Nothing huge though. Maybe 1-3 plants.

Why should it not be on the poll? Not everyone that smokes has a desire to grow. Not everyone has the time, money, space, and ambition to bother learning. I'm sure most people would rather just get it from someone else.

6. Yes 1000 times yes shit ill grow even with it being illegal.

7. #7 jimbobbybob, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    I grew once, but it's not worth it right now.......truthfully I'd rather grow it than smoke it

but yeah seems like no isn't a valid answer.....possibly it wouldn't bring a lot of tax dollars in but rather it'd give people more money to spend and boost our economy that way

8. Uh. Fuck yes?

9. Well of course 100% would grow their own weed.Cause if you dont you would have to buy from someone who is really likely cheat you or give you some shitty ass weed/oregano :D.

10. No, with so many people growing I feel it would be much easier to get your hands on good stuff. I also have little interest in growing in general.

11. Not true at all. If it were legal you could buy it from a reputable business.

12. I don't think I would grow a lot and I would probably buy more often then not but it would be a nice hobby with a great reward.

13. [quote name='"Apollyon1325"']I don't think I would grow a lot and I would probably buy more often then not but it would be a nice hobby with a great reward.[/quote]

Yeah I'm with this guy. I would rather go to a store look at a list with 50 strains/concentrates/edibles to choose from and buy them. I would also grow as a hobby always having a few plants going because watching something you took care of grow is awesome, and the satisfaction of smoking something you grew would be pretty sweet.

Edit: You didn't put a both a both growing and buying option so I'll stay out of this poll.

14. Hell to the yea, shiiiiiiit , why wait is what I say ... :).... if my supplier grew only organically probably then I would consider buying bud.

15. I would indeed.I used to but now its abit risky at the moment.If I lived in a medical state I probably would.I don't really smoke that much bud anymore because it makes me caugh a lot.Id prefer a really potent hash or something else.To each their own though.

If I found some bud that would floor me in a few hits id most likely gget it if it was a smooth smoking strain.That or just make some has or edibles.I really have slowed down smoking bud.I haven't smoked it in a few days and since that day it was around a month.

I'm also getting of that botanical stuff soon since its been baned in the de facto.If I was under common law maybe but since I'm not at the moment Ill just have to make do with what I can get.Drugs for me are not all that good anyways.I do use in moderation all of them but its got to stop soon.

Love you blades and bladettes.

16. it would probably be illegal to grow. unless you needed it for medical reasons. which you probably have to get a permit for.

with that said i would grow but i would still buy some just to switch it up since i could grow a few strains but not every strain.

17. Those people make my cats frown.

18. there should be a both answer on their, i would do both, cause what are you going to smoke while your growing?

19. hell yeah, i already grow a bunch of other plants anyway.

20. So you raise and kill all the meat you eat? Grow all your fruits and veggies, make your own soap, build your own car and make your own gas? etc etc etc etc.