If marijuana is to be legalized...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by alicedee07, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Will we still be safe? Knowing that legalization at the federal level is impossible, if we are already seeing federal intervention with medical marijuana, I feel like we might still see it if states start to legalize marijuana.

I really do feel like the federal government's resistance will get stronger and stronger. Legalization will just be the beginning. The US government will soon reveal to the world its real tyrannical nature.

2. It hasn't already?

3. its showed it more than once... but people dont hear about it, or dont care about history. think early 1900's when state militia fired machine guns into a campsite of the families of mine strikers who were simply asking for enough mone to get by on. then they came in and torched the place while mothers and kids were in holes inside the tents to escape the machine guns, but ended up burning alive...

anyways as long as obama is president i dont think dea will start trying to bust every single store in california that sells weed... he knows he probably wont get revoted into office if he pulls shit like that when the people vote for something ( he did get into office partially on ending mmj raids).. imagine trying to bust all the tens of thousands of liquor stores... just stupidity... then again weed being illegal, and still being illegal even tho use is so high now is just stupidity.