Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If legalized..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, May 16, 2010.

1. I feel that the price would go down slightly. The reason weed costs "so much" is because of the risk of getting in trouble. With the risk pretty much gone, the price would fall (depending on supply/demand). The lower price + gov tax = still a lower price then what we are paying now.

2. What I don't understand is, if it is legalized, wouldn't it be run through a system akin to Amsterdam? Just walk into a coffeeshop and buy the bud you want. They don't seem to have any of these problems that you guys are talking about...

3. That's also a completely different country with a far less corrupt government. It's also not even legalized there.

4. In my opinion it would be like a 10x bigger version of Amsterdam. You don't see them growing their weed in mass plants w/ radio-active chemicals. Like one of the persons above me said, great growers would get paid to grow great weed. :smoke:

5. plus they don't have huge tobacco companies that already have land bought out to grow cannabis on.