*If* legalized

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ShadowBud, Jun 15, 2009.

1. *I know it will most likely never be legalized, so plz try not to reply in regards to that*

If MJ was ever legalized in the states, how do you think they'd treat it with some job related drug tests? Government jobs could still do urine/etc. tests if they wanted, but what if you were going into the armed/police force? Tests don't tell when, but that you'ved smoked (complete bullshit in my view, since I'd rather be a mellow toker than a ragijng alcoholic or hard narcotic abuser) but anyway..). they do breathalizers for the armed forces right before recruitment, but that's not the same as MJ.

How do you think they'd treat it?

2. give it 5 years most states will have it legalized give it 10 and the world will have legalized. Dude you know there is legal buds out there that have the same effects of MJ. Look into Gold Spice or Spice Diamond....My bro is in the miltiary and he doesn't smoke he just drinks he has smoked in over 2 years. But he is gonna smoke with me at this end of the month. He has leave so it will be out of his system before he is back :hello: