If Jesus was alive would he have a Myspace?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Nov 13, 2006.

1. I don't see why not

2. I doubt it.

Myspace is pretty dumb. Jesus doesn't strike me as a trend follower.

3. not a myspace, he'd make his own damn site and call it Crucifyplace lol

4. thats so wrong i feel like im going to hell just for reading it:wave:

5. Jesus is my friend on facebook.

6. The real question is "if Jesus had a myspace would you be a friend on it?!?!"

CONVERT TO JESUS

7. ummm,... no

8. Wow there is somebody taking artistic liscene and doing absolutley nothing with it. LAME :rolleyes:

9. hell yea i'd be jesus's friend, that motherfucker punched me in the face when i was trippin before, n stole my weed while i was passed out too, he tricked me into thinkin he was rollin his own blunt up but it came strait from my pocket (true story, i passed out on my floor robotripping with a cut in my pocket n had a vision that i smoked a blunt with jesus n wokeup with like a gram left n i was layin in the same spot on the floor)

jesus is gutter dont let anyone fool you

10. JESUS WOULDNT HAVE A MYSPACE! HE WOULD DESSSSTROYYYY MYSPACE! for its fanatical advent following with teens, who worship their myspace gods.... and offend jesus!

11. He'd also have his own reality show where you, the viewer, get to pick the next apostle by voting with your cell phone.

12. haha funny guy

13. If jesus were alive he would be too busy vomiting out of every orifice due to the disgusting state society is in. So no I doubt he would have a myspace, unless he went emo, expressed his disgust for us all, and slit his wrists.

14. No I don't think Jesus would have a myspace he would be far to busy to be looking at myspace. You know like saving the world or something like that:smoke:

15. well I'm not sure if he would have a myspace but if he did, I'd add him :p

I wish he would be like the south park Jesus, because that'd be some funny shit

16. God: Hey Jesus, arent you supposed to be doing something down on earth? Like the second coming or some shit like that?

Jesus: Man dad, look at all that crap goin on down there. I aint movin till they fix up their shit.

God: Yeah right, you lazy little prick. You just want to sit there and smoke pot all day. Why dont you get a fucking job.

Jesus: Whatever, dad. Bring me some cereal.

God: Get your own goddamn cereal.

17. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA that made me laugh my ass off +rep for good commentary

18. No, Jesus wouldn't even have the internet. Too much bad stuff on here. This site, for example! LOL