If its 2ND hand CHECK IT FIRST!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrderp, Nov 27, 2011.

1. The great thing is we have all overcome struggles and came out stronger and we will again. Fuck the government they put us in this position and we suffer while they prosper. It's just important to not do anything that will set us back as people. It would suck to get as far as we all have in life and then give the government a reason to hurt us more. I do think that civil disobedience is the way to fight back but we can't do it in a way to compromise our freedom. I have watched my personal training business go from a very prosperous living with neat toys like motorcycles and vacations to barely above the water. It's so bad I am moving to another state soon. And I promise you I have thought about the quick lick and set for some time at least. But then I remember how strong and resilient people like us are and choose the struggle. Hope all works out for every one here no matter what choice each of us make. Stay high, and stay strong blades! And remember weed gets us through times with no money better than money gets us through times with no weed.

2. [quote name='"mrderp"']Your welcome!
    I love to be open minded, it helps understand others as much as myself.
    To take someones opinion and look at it in their point of view is really something many normal people cant grasp. :D[/quote]

That's because we are the smart ones, they are dumb as hell ( who ever they are) but the silver spoon they were born with helps them in our society more than out intelligence.

3. It's funny actually the occupy wall street thing has gotten such major attention I wonder if the same could happen for something about weed. Like you said civil disobedience..... But there is such a negative view on us would we even be able to get anywhere.... Our country loses billions of dollars each year trying to stop us and yet they have gotten nowhere.... It's a losing fight so why bother fight it why not just decrim it or even legalize and tax it.... It's truly incredible

4. [quote name='"jerseygiant"']It's funny actually the occupy wall street thing has gotten such major attention I wonder if the same could happen for something about weed. Like you said civil disobedience..... But there is such a negative view on us would we even be able to get anywhere.... Our country loses billions of dollars each year trying to stop us and yet they have gotten nowhere.... It's a losing fight so why bother fight it why not just decrim it or even legalize and tax it.... It's truly incredible[/quote]

I turned on of my non smoking holy rolling clients into a partial supporter of the great plant. I suffer from major insomnia and weed allows me to sleep better than anything. I showed her all the side effect from some of the more popular sleep aids, then from MMJ and she was like wow. Then she was like but it is a drug and changes people. I then informed her that she has never seen me not high in over a year of me training her. And how my health and fitness are superior to anybody she knows. Now she is a believer. Next blaze her up. Lol

5. That's the truth all this gov propaganda makes me laugh.....I spent everyday during my junior and senior years of hs high as shit and got straight as is every class....people don't kill people high, we don't rob we don't cause trouble most of the time we sit on the couch watch cartoons and eat..... And if you pick the right strain you can function normally in society and nobody would know, I fail to see the issue haha

6. I had a four hps and the ballast was built into the fixture..one day I leaned against it and got the biggest fucking shock ever..blasted me...i unplugged it and opened it..there was a wire leaning against the hot metal the rubber melted and the wire came into contact with the metal fixture..fuck man I learned a new dance that day....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap

7. Because theure a bunch of old fucking fartbags..450 people in out govt putting the boot to necks of 400 million..wtf huh? Its all total bullshit but as long as theres home invasions amd people renting houses and destroying them growing nothings gonna change..its crazy cuz legalizing would change all that

8. Crime Rate would drop, lots of money would get spent on something its worth. stoners are happy. Everyones happy. yay