Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If it were possible....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Jul 25, 2011.

1. ....Would you eat a 1 ounce firecracker??

Sorry me and my bf are :bongin: and we just got that idea hahaha

:smoke:

2. Who'd turn down that bad boy of fun?

3. Why wouldn't you? Lol

4. #6 RyanPwnsU, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's just great.

And yes op. I would probably wake up 3 days later still high.

5. because it would be incredibly unpleasant, make you violently ill and nauseated, and would continue to make you feel like shit for days, upon days, upon maybe another day or two

edit:^ and in a pile of puke, most likely

6. Yes!!!!!! I gotta make 1 now

7. I can't see it making me that incredibly I'll...... I would probably just be mind numbingly high for a day then pass out for a day and wake up feeling burntout and spend the rest of the day watching tv on my bed with gallons of water....

8. #10 Verdurous, Jul 25, 2011
    We're talking about weed, not alcohol. Have you ever eaten a firecracker of 1 oz?

9. have you eaten a firecracker with one 8th?

edit: thanks for underhandedly insulting my ability to grasp the concept of the scenario

no shit its with bud, I've never heard of a green dragon-cracker.

I still stand by what I said, and I would like to see any evidence to prove that my assertions are wrong. Or even correllation to imply such

10. ^make me a 1 o firecracker, let's see what happens hahaha

11. #13 Verdurous, Jul 25, 2011
    Sir, you make an assertion, YOU provide the proof. Not the other way around. Regardless, it's a well known fact marijuana is nontoxic so it doesn't make much sense right off hand that someone body would violently reject like with the poison that is alcohol.

12. why don't you make one with an eighth and see what happens. I'm not merely speculating, I actually know for a fact that if you eat a one ounce firecracker (not one ounce of food, one ounces' of buds THC saturating the PB, you would have a fucking terrible experience. If you don't believe me why don't you go do some reading about the bad experiences people have from far, far less powerful firecrackers.

13. #15 Verdurous, Jul 25, 2011
    Why don't you provide some reading? I've never heard of this and haven't ever found writings on it. You sir have the burden of proof regardless.

14. You're right, it isn't toxic. However the severity of the inebriation would make you quite nauseated, despite cannabis anti-nausea properties. Its not an assertion i'm making, I actually fucking know this. You could on the other hand do some research for your own self and find out as such.

I guess if you have a TOLERANCE TO EDIBLES (note that edibles process THC through the liver and convert it to a THC metabolite that is actually about 6 times more psychoactive than regular delta9THC) a one ounce edible wouldn't make you violently ill, you'd just have severe vertigo and be uncomfortably high, for days on end. Or just pass out HARD..

sorry that i'm right?

15. Make me an 1/8 firecracker and let's see what happens :)

16. Great response. Why don't you waste your own bud, or you can make a firecracker with far less than an 8th and probably be amazed by how hard it hits you, and then realize that i'm not bullshitting or joking with you guys. I was trying to be helpful and say what the fuck would actually happen if you eat an ounce' worth of bud in one edible

edit I'll make my own damn self 3 edibles with an 8th and be straight up FUCKED UP for 3 separte, 8-10 hour occasions

17. #19 Verdurous, Jul 25, 2011
    How am I supposed to know you're right. You haven't provided anything yet but a bunch of invalidated opinion. If you have no evidence to provide (because you fucking knowing it isn't good enough) then I simply can't believe you. Not that you're lying, it's just that you could just as easily be spewing bullshit rather than truly talking from experience. It's your loss if you're too lazy to back up your opinion with anything of value.

18. #20 Andrew Reynolds, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    It's not my loss, but I'm starting to want to find the trip reports and articles just to make you eat your words as I'm beginning to get sick of your self-accepting ignorance.

yeah this will be worth my time I guess, realize that I'm doing this because I as of now don't like you and want to prove a point at the expense of my wasted energy, and your wasted potential

are you physically active enough to read some fucking words on a page oh mighty one
    Marijuana Edibles, Cannabis Edibles, Medical Marijuana Edibles
    Medical Marijuana: Inhalation vs. Edibles – Why is it so different? | Marijuana Medicine Evaluation Centers
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...t-edibles-so-strong-you-get-organ-damage.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...ra-careful-when-consuming-your-edibles-2.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...tive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/748806-why-did-i-get-sick.html
    thclist.com forums - Edibles made me sick?
    Making Edibles Yourself | High Existence

no reason for a personal attack
    get a grip man
    Slinger