If it were legal to grow male cannabis plants ...

Discussion in 'General' started by imageek, May 22, 2016.

1. ... your neighbor could grow them in his garden to pollinate your females. With all that pollen in the air if enough people grew males it would make home growing difficult.

2. Are you for or against making males legal? Why would they make males legal?

3. I could see it as a monopoly strategy for black market.
    Doesn't matter if everyone can grow their own weed if I fertilize your crop then I,have the only sensimillia in the neighborhood, which means you still buy from me and I fucked up my competition.

I could see it becoming a problem for medicinal, hobbyist, and community growers.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. male cannabis with low thc ratio is actually legal for production when used for hemp. I don't think you need a license lol. It;s just strain specific.
    Interesting way to decimate a neighborhood market lol, you'd probably need more than one lot of males though. The pollen gets far but not so wide.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey if I get three to five homes in a certain area to grow only makes outdoors and females indoors we can potentially ruin crop and produce our own high quality seedless bud and share the profit. Seems like a lot of effort but look at the clever shit they come up with for transport and concealment, it's possible lol.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. It certainly is friend, Interesting scheme lol.
    Weeds going to be legal soon though anyway. The illegal market won't be as fruitful.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No, it was a just a joke. If male cannabis plants were legal because they don't produce fruit to get you high, a neighbour could grow it legally to ruin your crop. Whether thats because they're against neighbours growing or for competition. Was just saying :p

8. They really need to start creating strains that produce both seeds and massive amounts of trichomes. Cloning is a pain in the ass, and so is buying and getting hold of seeds.

The current evolution of cannabis is heading toward hermaphroditism, given the rate at which bag seeds have started to show up in people's buds.

Marijuana will eventually become like corn.. a self-pollinating hermaphrodite with both male flowers and female calyxes.. and 100% females will become increasingly rare, as they can't reproduce.

9. Wow....so much plant science and so many terms being tossed around in this thread, male/female and all.....got me wondering if this is at all possible:

(Not to potentially ruin a very lovely scene, but isn't he breaking off/feeding her a piece of his cock to aide in her trancelike state??)

• Like Like x 2