If it wasn't for the ganja

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheebaa, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Hey City,
    Today and the rest of the week I am filling in for a deparment that is short people. Luckily monday was a holiday for Rhode Island (see thread VJ Day: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=108790).

Anyways today was a long long day full of inspecting parts. Tedius (sp?) work- all forms have to have no mistakes and they require a hand copy and electronic.

Man if it wasn't for pot to make it interesting I don't know what I would do.

But smoking a friday sized joint on tuesday makes it feel good- oh so good :smoking:

2. Yea man half the shit jobs in existance wouldn't get done if it weren't for drugs lol.

lol at 'friday sized joint on a tuesday' I know what ya mean, but I a 'friday' sized smoker 24-7.

3. i hear you on that.

i type mexican people's names into a computer and enter how many hours they worked that day.

then i print out a sheet of all the jobs of the day with all the tallied hours and such and i double check to make sure i did all of the entering correct by checking the total hours compared to the total hours on the sheet.

it's incredibly easy, and incredibly boring. being stoned makes this job 1000 times easier.

4. WOW, i dont think i could ever handle a job like that.

at my work, i stand there and make food all day loooong, then i go outside and smoke a joint or 2 with the other chefs/dishwashers, come back in then munch out like a mothafucka.:hello:

the best is when my bosses come outside to smoke some fatties, its kinda surreal smoking with the guy who can fire ur ass at any time:p

god damn i love my job