If it gets worse? (Pictures )

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Flexus13, May 4, 2020.

1. hello guys . So I don’t know we’re to start . All was good and girls looked happy . Then I tried giving them tap water ( used distillate one before ) for like 5 days . And I changed lights aswell from cheap low W to 530W Samsung one . And this started and I don’t know from what . I don’t give them tap water no more , I even deeded them like 25% of what I used to for like 4-5 days . Still it progresses on other plants . I don’t have pmm pen aswell :( it’s like nut burn but comes from middle of the leave and turns yellow . ( they are 3 months old by the way , not far from harvest ) strain ; critical poison.

Attached Files:

2. Did you give it just plain water?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seriously, another new thread? Can you post all your questions in the same thread?

The next posts will ask questions about growing medium, nite schedule, etc.
    ☮️

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. They look really close to harvest man. I would not worry about the leafs this late. As for tap water.. that should not be the problem check your plain tap water with ppm pen and if its below like 300 preferably 200 it should be alright.

• Like Like x 2
  5. No never plain water

6. My tap water is very hard , I don’t even drink it tastes bad . Thank you :)

7. #7 CrazyGardener, May 4, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2020
    Just trying to be helpful. There's a rhythm and feel to this community and my experience is that you will get more response with a journal or one thread. It allows for folks to follow you, mentor you, and support you better. They will get to know your grow, it's history, and what moves you've made.

I won't post on any of your threads any more. Don't be surprised if others follow suit.
    ☮️

• Like Like x 1
  8. From day 1 mines been all on 1 thread but i understand that older threads dont get as much attention as these new ones.. Im 1st timer about month and a week in on one and about month and half on 2nd just cant find people to stay responsive enough...so before i turn into something like this(new post for every question) maybe someone can help me out. Altho i believe my issue is i just need more light (no ph checker or any other tools such as that) i jist need direction and input.

Attached Files:

9. #9 MickFoster, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
    All you have to do is bump it and it will go back to the front of the list.
    I don't know what you mean by not much attention.......the thread you strarted had 48 replies in less than 2 weeks.
    Not good manners to inject yourself and your questions into someone else's thread.
    PM me and I'll try to help if I can........unless you're a soil grower.......I don't do soil.

10. I am sorry . I was mad and didn’t wanted to be rude. I am truly sorry :)

11. I'm in soil and hopped on his thread. I'm organic, so bottled stuff is not in my wheelhouse, but I can read labels.
    Fair enough. Let's start here:
    1. What are your current concerns?
    2. What have you read about your concerns?
    3. What are you currently doing, ordering, setting up? How did you make these decisions and what have you read?
    4. What is your plan from here forward?
    5. What have you read that influenced your plan?

Let's grow some herb.
    ☮️

12. My first harvest ever :) off 1 tree . What you guys think ? How much could I be when dry :) cut yesterday , ( 0,5 bottle)

Attached Files:

13. See questions above?
    Can't tell how big buds are in picture. I'm guessing you will have an ounce.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1