if it aint the bomb-sex will destroy this planet

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 28, 2015.

1. #1 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
    sex and drama. like cake and ice cream and nobody wants anything but an easy lay these days. no commitment. no feelings. no true love. no communication deep-so deep everyone's just down to fuck and i crave a partner and a family......meanwhile.....some divorced parents just don't like their kids...much less luv them. i don't wanna live on this planet anymore. i wanna drill a 20 mile hole and fuck the lifeless earthlings and their glass globe dead.,lol

[​IMG]

say cheese! cheese! it's a big tex topic

2. Its easy to focus on the bad. There is good.

There are happy families.

Don't give up

-Yuri

3. the right one for you is out there. the problem is we as humans tend to think the first one to tell us they love us must mean true love. it doesn't work like that and OP i see you figured that out. just hang in there man and don't sweat the shit others do to one another. one of the biggest problems we as men do, is trade in loneliness for a bad relationship. were guys, we just want to be loved and we do stupid shit instead of finding the one we want.

youre right there it seems to me. that place where you're ready for true love to come your way. hopefully when it does, you wont have such a hard heart. because guys do another thing when our feeler gets hurt, we push away the ones we love. dont be so hard on yourself, the one is out there. just be ready.
    [​IMG]

4. People are mostly good. Don't focus on the outliers who get all the attention in this world bring you down.

5. move your conscious awareness to the spiritual plane and you will attract that same awareness through the principle of attraction. this means another human that shares the spiritual focus on your loving. spiritual love making will be the best you ever had....

6. Yes the sexual marketplace is a disaster if you want trust and love. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

7. #7 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
    sometimes i find answers in the strangest places on g.c.

yeah......spiritual realm.,a spiritual plague is happening
    .....a pandemic of spiritual bankruptcy is upon us. jesus! it aint easy living in 'the' twenty-teens!

lol. thx. true love is somewhere still out there? i got this!

[​IMG]

8. just remember. True love is about bonding and acceptance. Not some soul link.

There isn't one soul mate out there. There are billions.

True love is about both people accepting the bad with the good.

Hopefully you can find a woman who will like you enough to accept your faults and visa versa

-Yuri

9. When the glue disintegrates, the structure falls apart

10. nobody likes the cold hard truth [​IMG]
    Rock out with your cock out and disregard the constabulary.

11. #11 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 30, 2015

i learned a new werd today. lol. werd. constabulary. def?-...body of constables. which is like a militaristic armed police force. also...a police force of a town or district. yeah, bruh. exactly. fuck the police. fuck my armed small town square state sanctioned police force! i mean...disregard the constabulary.,wtf? lol. 'u learnt good today, tex.'

12. lol disregard them indeed keep it in the dl tho or else they might figure out why I keep saying that [​IMG].

But honestly reading about some space shit always calms me down. Gives me perspective.

13. #13 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 30, 2015
    space shit. i feel ya! like, it's like...... space shit in space. not bullshit in my face. lol. uh huh. i got this but i vaped it up already. i can't believe i vaped a 1/2 of kush in a week. yum! please, sir......may i have some more? and pass the wax. i mean, where's the 420 wax at? wtf?! i'm,more cray than i ever been in some ways. being cray aint easy! don't be cheesy. be cannabis. ftw in texas. start with my life

[​IMG]

14. Big tex actually made a thread that makes sense

15. I think you forgot to post one of those sad frogs.

16. If you're looking for the right one you're going to need to stop hanging with the wrong ones. Keep yourself available so when the girl of your dreams comes along all you have to do is reach out. And if the girl of your dreams sees you hanging with less than ideal people she may get the wrong idea and think you're not the catch you think yourself to be. Also you must use some bait, like a good job that would show her you have something going on and a good relationship with your family would show her you're capable of loving and being loved. If you treat your family like shit she would expect you to treat her the same way if she became your family. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want someone respectable to like you, you're going to have to fool them into thinking you're respectable.