Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I'm trying to conserve weed, how long should I wait before packing another bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Apr 16, 2011.

1. how long should I wait?

2. Pack it right now. Seriously. You want to. I want you to. Do it.

3. What are you blazing out of?

4. I always smoke til its gone. Once I'm high i dont like coming down. I would recommend starting later so you wont smoke as much throughout the day. I normally start smoking at 6 on weekdays and all day on weekends

5. #5 sml238, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    wait until your high starts to fade...so like an hour

depending on how much you smoke too. if you just smoking little bowls then an hour will be good. but if your smoking massive bowls straight to your face you might be high for two hours.

sometimes if i wake up and smoke a blunt to my face im high for about 2-3 hours in the day. and then after that i still feel lifted or maybe a little burnt out.

im more of a night smoker though. seems like smoking in the day gets me fucked up and i just dont like it as much. unless im doing some sort of physical activity

6. I smoke from a bong, bout to pack another bowl. Haha

7. Dude pack snaps in your bong.

Just enough weed to take in one hit.

8. Well that second bowl is getting to me

9. depending on how much weed and what quality and if your an every day smoker....

10. You should wait a week before packing another bowl.

(But I see I am too late.)

11. If you have to ask it's time to pack another bowl!