Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if i'm sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reNOdankchips, Jan 12, 2009.

1. but i am feeling a lot better almost completely well given a day or two. if i smoke will taht make me sick still? or make it worse? any experiance?

2. as long as you dont smoke with someone else who is sick..

3. It's prescribed as medication for a reason, my man. Just don't smoke with someone else in a way that would spread bacteria.

4. I always think its the same with drinking beer when you're sick, it's probably not the BEST thing you could be doing to get over a cold or prevent it from coming back, but it's not detrimental to the healing process. Plus, if you're feeling like crap, toke up, that always makes me feel better when I'm sick

5. it depends i mean i had a cough
    and kept smoking and it developed into bronchitis, and now i might have pneaumonia so yeah
    depends what you got, if you got a cough and cant breath DONT SMOKE!!!

6. It depends on you and what you have.

7. its just a common cold

8. One of my top all time favorite highs occurred while I smoked during a cold- I used a blunt that time. My advice since I have probably smoked weed during a cold several times (maybe 2-5) just take it easy, take time between hits and dont take super big hits, and you should be ok.

9. The pneumonia/bronchitis combo is the worst. I started getting sick in October and I was sick through New Years. I'm still sick, but now they think I developed asthma, which really sucks. I'd say if it's the kinda sick that really involves your lungs, try not to smoke because it just can't help in the long run. I smoked anyway and was sick for a long time, but I'm an idiot, so there you go.

10. Yeah, if it doesn't hurt go ahead and smoke.

Best medicine you can have.

11. almost always smoke when I'm sick, might still feal sick, but just don't care about it :) if it's lung related, you might try making some brownies, that would eliminate the smoke side of it...

12. If you have a respiratory problem (AKA some problem with your breathing) DON'T inhale heated plant matter into your lungs. If your respiratory system is fine, the properties of marijuana may actually help alleviate your symptoms, depending on what you have. But no, if it's not a respiratory thing, you won't get sicker.