Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I were to be...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KickinIt10, Apr 21, 2009.

1. In the same car as a person who has a large amount of weed on them and a scale, if we got pulled over what would happen?

This person would take all the blame but what would the cops do with the passengers?

2. Don't count on it.
    People do/say some pretty fucked up shit when their backs are against the wall.
    Can't give specifics, but this has happened to people I know (who had the same agreement in place) and they BOTH ended up being arrested.
    If you've got a lot to lose I would suggest staying far away from anyone riding dirty.

3. depends if the cop has reason to believe its yours or you have something to do with it i guess.

4. Depends on how much, the particular cop, if he is having a good day or not, if he needs to fill his ticket book soon, if you are high, if the bud is near your seat, etc.

If the cop is having a horrible day, you have a 1/4 pound+, it is near the end of the month, you are blazed, and the bud is under your seat... let's just say you are going to be royally fucked.

However, it could be the exact opposite on other days with other cops. You determine if it is worth the risk or not.

p.s. You could also get into trouble with just being there, this is called "association"

5. yo i wish we had more cops like you...
    The cops around here seem to have bad days pretty often..

6. Do they let your school know if you get in a situation like that? I'm 19 and in college.

7. no shit it goes on ur record. they take this marijuana possesion serious cuz they're nasty pigs who eat doughnuts 24/7 ..... only couple cops rr cool

8. I'm not sure if they will actually notify your school directly, but that kind of thing goes on your record and you can't qualify for any government assistance for tuition with a marijuana charge. Also alot of other scholarship programs won't qualify you.

9. just tell the truth, cops know when people lie... (most of the time)