if i was hella creepy..

Discussion in 'General' started by Foreign Apples, May 9, 2011.

1. I hardly know myself, so maybe I should stalk myself to learn more about myself?

2. I know more about you than you know about yourself.

*stalkstalkstalk*

3. give me concrete detail.

4. I always feel like people are doing this to me..... which is why I remain mysterious and anonymous on the webz.

5. just like meee
    ooh yes ohh yes baby

6. Sure, lets here it.

7. I made sure to schedule that as the night Weed Thins eats my ass.

8. You still may never know the person behind the computer. Alot of us adopt internet personas.

For example, I try to hold my tongue alot more on here than i do in my day to day life. :)

9. Man for all you guys know, I'm a serial killer. Or just a weird guy who smokes pot. Is there a difference, however? That's the question. Didn't Dahmer hit the ganja?

10. ok so conventionally if you are to stalk someone u follow them from behind.
    my new developed technigue suggest that the stalker stalks from the front. it is called reverse stalking. You are stalking...but no one even suspects you are.

nevertheless, one has to be careful with this technique. Even tho it is safer than conventional stalking, your victum might start feeling like they are stalking you. That will attract attention to you and they will freak. So if you use this..just know - being good at this is key

11. He might've, but the difference is that he enjoyed devouring humans.... not my thang.

12. That guy must of had some major munchies going on...

13. MrQuasiCon, what is the creepiest thing you have ever done?

14. And a huge appetite for gay sex.... lol.

15. So far I know he likes to sit backwards on the toilet while pooping :eek:

And his mom is named Bubba.

16. Hmmmm.... that's a tough one, I try my best to be as uncreepy as possible.

Haha I'd like to know how you got that from stalking me on here.

17. you do??

18. Actually if you had done your research correctly you would know that I do not poop as I do not have an anus.

19. no need to lie

20. I think it's time we confess your inner creepiness. This guy here is the biggest creep i know.

He stalked me for months, then somehow got my address, showed up at my house and never left!!!!! You guys need to help me get rid of my problem.

Should i eat him?:smoke: