If i was a cop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TomasStone, Apr 16, 2011.

1. I would look for people hot boxing their car at night park behind them go up to their window and be a complete dick tell them I smell weed and they can give it to me or they can wait 1h while I get a warrant and they go to jail.
    Once they give me their weed and pipe or papers I would take their license and registration go in the cop car pack them a bowl, go to the car put the piece in drivers hand and light him up :smoke:
    Lol I'm high

2. if i were a cop i would probably kill myself

3. ...i would be the most badassest copper everr

4. Na make stoners happy by making there be 1 less legit cop ot there :smoke:

If I was a cop I would kill myself tho lol fail job no one likes you :smoke:

5. #5 sinsemillaswimm, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    then you've to ask yourself the question,
    would people like you whatever other job you had?
    what kind of people would/what would cause them to;
    would you want those kinds of people (varying degrees of people)
    "liking you" aka being up in your shit. OR
    is everyone "suited" for the "public"/"political(esque) lifestyle?
    god knows im not , and i know im not only one whom feels accordingly
    different strokes
    different folks
    obviously :rolleyes:

edit: since when is life about being "liked"?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8]YouTube - N.W.A. - Fuck Tha Police + Lyrics[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY]YouTube - Fuck The Police - Pineapple Express[/ame]

7. Cops make a ridiculous amount of money. I wouldn't mind being one and helping out all my fellow stoners.

8. Everyone hates you*
    I'm to stoned to understand what you wrote, talk to me again on ... Monday :smokin:
    Lol peace I got to get up at 7am to wake and bake :smoke:

9. At first I was like, "well, I'm going to pray to God that you never become a cop", then I was like :eek::hello: that's a shit ton better than being arrested, getting jail time and a bad record. So then I decided not to comment...

10. lol
    true that.

11. Fuck that noise. If i were a cop I wouldn't harass weed tokers. I'd be busting doors down and putting some motherfuckers down!!!

12. really? cops dont make that great of money maybe 50k if they're lucky::smoke:

13. cops dont make dick lol

14. [quote name='jethrot73']At first I was like, "well, I'm going to pray to God that you never become a cop", then I was like :eek::hello: that's a shit ton better than being arrested, getting jail time and a bad record. So then I decided not to comment...[/QUOTE

Attached Files:

15. Oh I just remembered.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjEKPlYErHo]YouTube - Jay and Silent Bob - Fuck the Police![/ame]

16. Not really man 50k at the most for most of them... Am I the only one who thinks they deserve a certain level of respect? I mean who shows up after you get robbed or if you need help, I sound stupid but its a thought :smoke:

17. I've always wanted to get a police issue crown vic so I could scare the shit out of everybody at the local smoking spots, but that'd be a dick move. At least nobody would fuck with me while I'm driving though...