Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I walk around the block smoking a J then go inside will I smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smoke Dank errday, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Title says it all

2. You'll smell for a good half hour bro

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hmm thought so guess ill just use my vape

4. hmmmm idk will smoking make you smell hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 Cleonnali, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Youll smell like you just smoked a joint lmao

Not as bad as if you smoked a cig though... Just go on into the bathroom use some fragrant hand soap and wash your hands for a good 30-40 seconds...

You should use enough soap that theres a bunch of foam left in the sink, rub that shit in your hair, on your neck, on your clothes, etc and youll be good.

used to follow this method when I was on family trips, never failed once. 

Oh and brush your teeth (including and especially your tongue!) 

• Like Like x 1
  6. please continue to be an asshole somewhere else

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 skategio, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    if you can just keep walking for 15 mins after youre done smoking n take gum
    maybe a light jacket so it can cover the smell a bit ( take it off when you smoke and put it back on when done)

8. Fuck yeah you will, blunts, roaches, joints anything that constantly burns you'll be stank.

9. If you're careful you should only have to worry about your hands and breath

10. Dumb question. When have you ever smoked and not smelled like a bag of skunks mating? Lol you will reek even if it's just a hint . The question. Is the severity also the crowd if they are stoners they will smell the faintest hint like fucking Wolverine. If they toms hit a cig or something or walk for a bit after smoking

Doom is master of the Universe!

11. idk for some reason when I'm high I cant tell if I smell like weed hahaha but I asume you will

• Like Like x 1
  12. Smoke facing the direction the wind is travelling so that the wind carries most of the smoke away. You'll still smell like you've smoked a J though.