If I Used a Storage Space...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TriangleToker, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Hey guys,

I was wondering if I wanted to start growing using one of those small hydro machines; could I get rent a storage space and keep it in there? I was thinking I could keep it in a box, but I wasn't sure

A) How much it would smell

B) How private those things are

I never grew before and I never rented a storage space, so I figured who else could help besides you guys. I can't keep it at my house because I still live at home, but I'm sick of paying for it and not having the dankest shit possible. If you guys can help me out let me know...

2. That is not a very good idea... most owners look for that, and monitor their hydro bills. Also, keep in mind that the lights and equipment do make a humming noise, and unless you have a good ozone genereator, the smell will reek, also, you must give them your name, address & number!

just wait until you can move out, or find a forest or swamp remotely located, and for god's sake, I cant reinerate this enuf, make a MAP!!!! and an accurate one, my friend hid his plants so well, he lost 5 plants and couldnt find em,